Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks Drink Beer in Oregon.

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks Drink Beer in Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Dude, for the amount of recs you’re posting in here, I will happily rep your joint and ask anyone able to patronize your establishment if they can. Reply to this post with your website. I hope you get some business.
    No website, Kraftworks Taphouse on Facebook and Instagram, most importantly the tap list is up and constantly updates on the DigitalPour app. Take a peek at what I’ve got on now, it’s crazy good.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ode2Luke; 02-20-2020 at 02:15 AM.

Vince Vega is fantastic you are correct my man.
    whats with those gigantic nasty cans heff have they not heard of bottles------regardless this bud (stone ipa)'s 4 u! o and cas this is 4 u my friend-------f);+, oregin!!! '''!!!!!!! jabrill, baby

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    whats with those gigantic nasty cans heff have they not heard of bottles------regardless this bud (stone ipa)'s 4 u! o and cas this is 4 u my friend-------f);+, oregin!!! '''!!!!!!! jabrill, baby
    Brewers have told me that while you and I like our bottles our favorite beer does not. Too much UV light.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Brewers have told me that while you and I like our bottles our favorite beer does not. Too much UV light.
    Yeah I’ll have to agree with Green on this one, Slic
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Ode2Luke View Post
    No website, Kraftworks Taphouse on Facebook and Instagram, most importantly the tap list is up and constantly updates on the DigitalPour app. Take a peek at what I’ve got on now, it’s crazy good.
    Bisonation, lets give some business here. Well-earned.

If you’re passing through Salem it’s worth a stop. Best Nachos, Mac and Cheese and Wings around. Beer list is one of the better and more diverse ones in town.

Agreed Heffray. And just like our favorite haunts in Frisco this business will be a Teammakers member no? /very light shade of purple/
    Don't believe everything you think.

Agreed Heffray. And just like our favorite haunts in Frisco this business will be a Teammakers member no? /very light shade of purple/
    I suppose this depends on the Sep 5 outcome...

Hey anyone passing through want to trade a grip of very solid beer for a XL Tall Wentz ndsu jersey? Like I mentioned earlier my partner is a huge wentz/eagles fan.

Any chance you’re on Untappd?
    I finally joined last spring. Up to 276 different beers so far.

South of Astoria is Tillamook, famous for ice cream and cheese, but a hidden gem if you’re a fan of sour or wild fermented beer is DeGarde Brewing. It’s an acquired taste but if you’re a sour beer fan you’ll love this spot.

If you’ve only ever drunk some flavorless crap like bud light, a “good” sour beer will probably scrunch your face and turn your belly faster than cheap tequila. But on a hot day if they’re your thing there’s nothing better than a good sour beer. It’s light (most run 4-7abv), tart and refreshing and hits all the right notes. Think organic lemonade but it’s beer.
    I second this recommendation. I have been there and it is worth the stop if you like Sours.

Drove right by your place awhile back. Now I regret not stopping by after looking at your tap list.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. – Marcus Aurelius

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” – Benjamin Franklin