Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT 2/14 vs PFW

Default Re: GDT 2/14 vs PFW

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Can we slow the hell down? We have the damn lead...
    Where's the weave when you need it?!?!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

how many fans there. 1500? this dam team should be rocking 4000-5000

I will personally make sure that NDSU SDSU game is sold out.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah!!! another win! Home wins are a must and even though we didn't blow them out its a W!

Now go enjoy the Valentines night one and all!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Game we could not lose and didnt....Now it is @USD, @UND and SDSU....welcome to the meat of our schedule. Big test before the SLT.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Game we could not lose and didnt....Now it is @USD, @UND and SDSU....welcome to the meat of our schedule. Big test before the SLT.
    more like. Tomato, Lettuce, Meat

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    more like. Tomato, Lettuce, Meat
    USD is good, we’re only a few points better. UND is trash and I love playing SDSU outside the state of SD

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    USD is good, we’re only a few points better. UND is trash and I love playing SDSU outside the state of SD
    I want to DEMORALIZE SDSU

Sad crowd. And even worse effort from fan experience. Two. TWO concessions stands open in the entire building. Lower level, which ran out of pulled pork before the game. So for hot food had choice of hot dog, brat, pretzel on lower level. Or taco in bag upstairs. And that stand closed when they ran out of food at halftime so then they opened pizza stand. It’s a joke. A 7p tip-off with fans arriving who haven’t eaten yet. The Fargo Force have a better game day experience. Hell, Fargo South has a better game day experience. Do the folks in charge even care? BSA food options and treatment of fans was 10x better. Wonder if the coach is pounding his head in wall in frustration? It was my third game of year and I won’t be going back anytime soon.

Maybe they should bring in a food truck or 2 every game viathe garage door by the north entrance. Mix it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUAlum05 View Post
    Sad crowd. And even worse effort from fan experience. Two. TWO concessions stands open in the entire building. Lower level, which ran out of pulled pork before the game. So for hot food had choice of hot dog, brat, pretzel on lower level. Or taco in bag upstairs. And that stand closed when they ran out of food at halftime so then they opened pizza stand. It’s a joke. A 7p tip-off with fans arriving who haven’t eaten yet. The Fargo Force have a better game day experience. Hell, Fargo South has a better game day experience. Do the folks in charge even care? BSA food options and treatment of fans was 10x better. Wonder if the coach is pounding his head in wall in frustration? It was my third game of year and I won’t be going back anytime soon.
    Game experience in the SHAC totally sucks. Should expect better from a D1 state university, but for some reason NDSU built on the cheap, and now have a terrible layout, terrible seating and crap concessions. Too bad the good men's basketball teams here have to deal with minimal fan support mostly because of where they play and how it's run. Maybe those in charge should conduct a survey to see how many people don't want to come back to the SHAC due to their experience inside. They will find it has nothing to do with the effort made by the players. Although watching Richman coach is another issue.