Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Matt Entz = Colorado Coach mention...

Default Re: Matt Entz = Colorado Coach mention...

This is the aricle from ESPN. North Dakota State coach Matt Entz: Entz has been part of the FCS dynasty since 2014 and led North Dakota State to a 16-0 record and a national championship in his first season as head coach. He has a strong defensive background and recently received interest from NFL teams. Bohl's and Chris Klieman's successes at Wyoming and Kansas State, respectively, should increase interest for the next North Dakota State coach.

I wonder what he got NFL interest for? Position Coach?

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    We can build this thing together, standin strong forever, NOTHIN'S GONNA STOP US NOWWWWWWWW....
    yup, rag on me for whatever you want, i dont care, but don't rag on me for posting pertinant news to NDSU ,

its Friday, its Valentine's Day. Where's the love? I have plenty of love to give. TAB has felt the love.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Craig Bohl is on the list too!
    Bohl deserves a shot.

Considering what he started with when he got to NDSU and what it was when he left, he is arguably the best (overall) coach the Bison have ever had.
    I know the arguments for Klieman and he has earned all the respect he gets and the job he landed at Kansas State. It is also incredibly difficult to keep a championship attitude and program going. It is harder, however, to go up a division with a team that had been so-so for awhile and make it a powerhouse.

Good luck to Craig - I hope he becomes a Buffalo. If the Bison beat Oregon this fall, Bohl will deserve part of the credit - the Bison still largely operate according to the strategic game plan, the practice contours, and the weight-training regimen he put in place.

(I saw they were considering Sarkisian - are they nuts? Overrated b/c he was at USC for awhile, where he was a mess as a HC)

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    Bohl deserves a shot.

Considering what he started with when he got to NDSU and what it was when he left, he is arguably the best (overall) coach the Bison have ever had.
    I know the arguments for Klieman and he has earned all the respect he gets and the job he landed at Kansas State. It is also incredibly difficult to keep a championship attitude and program going. It is harder, however, to go up a division with a team that had been so-so for awhile and make it a powerhouse.

Good luck to Craig - I hope he becomes a Buffalo. If the Bison beat Oregon this fall, Bohl will deserve part of the credit - the Bison still largely operate according to the strategic game plan, the practice contours, and the weight-training regimen he put in place.

(I saw they were considering Sarkisian - are they nuts? Overrated b/c he was at USC for awhile, where he was a mess as a HC)
    I'd love to see Bohl there too. But at this point in life. Bohl just wants 2-3 more years at Wyoming. then become developmental donor guy there or at NDSU and ride out his days....

if Leia hasn't ran thru his money yet...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

yup, rag on me for whatever you want, i dont care, but don't rag on me for posting pertinant news to NDSU ,

its Friday, its Valentine's Day. Where's the love? I have plenty of love to give. TAB has felt the love.
    Yeah, and it's the off season. Nothing wrong with this thread. People reacting to the person who started it and the hell with the content. Also a sign of the off season...

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

TAB has felt the love.
    I think he's still taking medication for that.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    I don't want to talk about it.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I don't want to talk about it.
    TAB was telling me about his Army Ranger training.
    When he had to make his first parachute jump, he froze in the doorway both hands tightly gripping the handles.
    His Drill Sergeant walked up and yelled over the wind noise "private, you are going to jump out of this airplane or I'm going to stick my big black d__k right up your ass "
    I asked him if he jumped?
    He answered "a little bit at first " [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    I thought it wasn't cleared by the FDA yet? Did he get into a clinical trial?

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.