Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stanford and Air Force Duals

Default Re: Stanford and Air Force Duals

Bummer. Weber lost the upper body battle.

Tough lost for Cressel. He pushed the action, but the Cadet capitalized with strong counter-wrestling.

On the single Cressel was working on before the end of the second period, I think he would of had more luck using a tree-top finish than trying to run the pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Tough lost for Cressel. He pushed the action, but the Cadet capitalized with strong counter-wrestling.

On the single Cressel was working on before the end of the second period, I think he would of had more luck using a tree-top finish than trying to run the pipe.

It's always frustrating to see a good single leg go to waste.

Good MD win for Stribal. NDSU wins 31-6.

Hail the BISON!!!

That was a great finish for all the seniors today, and it was nice to see Mac and Dylan pull off some upsets. I didn't think we would even see Dylan in the line-up today.

It is also a pleasure to watch these broadcasts on BEK. Those guys do a great job in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RadioBison View Post
    That was a great finish for all the seniors today, and it was nice to see Mac and Dylan pull off some upsets. I didn't think we would even see Dylan in the line-up today.

It is also a pleasure to watch these broadcasts on BEK. Those guys do a great job in my opinion.
    I don’t know the big guy behind the mic, but I know Jack pretty good. Both do an excellent job.

Hail the BISON!!!

Solid performance today. Nice to see Midkiff battle through some adversity and get a big win. Really good win for Droegemueller too. Great to see the four seniors go out with wins as well. Big Dan as the capper was the perfect way to end this one. Hutchinson is a legit D1 HWT (beat Metz last year, and has 17 wins this year, including one over NCAA qualifier Nagti of WVU), and Dan just dominated him.

Wow, Stanford is dropping their program? The schools that are dropping vs. the schools that are adding are not going in the right direction. Seeing the list of all the the other programs they are dropping at the same time didn't do much for me either.