Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Oru gdt 2/8

Default Re: Oru gdt 2/8

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Just go back to BENCH seats then everyone would be happy..uh huh..
    And I've got a bridge to sell you. And some wonderful ND oceanfront land.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Titan View Post
    For what it’s worth: as an outside observer, I am continually puzzled why some NDSU “fans” are so critical of Dave Richman. I can only assume they are fair-weather fans who don’t really understand anything about what actually makes for a good basketball coach and a successful basketball program. Take it from someone who has been around college basketball (and college basketball coaches) for 50 years: your coach checks all the boxes. Especially when compared to Saul Phillips, who I found in my personal dealings was an absolute phony. In short, I would take your coach for my school every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I just hope his Bison critics come to appreciate him before they lose him to another job.
    Who are you.......Dave's cousin or uncle?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    What a shock, SDBison with another crap take!

Another impressive NDSU win. I enjoy this team!
    I enjoyed the team too, except Dave Richman is a poor excuse for a coach. At least I can disagree with you without making a personal dig on your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Rip the seats out and start from scratch or renovate the Civic center and play downtown
    Have to agree there Slick. Unless you are 5'2" tall those seats at the SHAC are the most uncomfortable venue I have ever sat in. The two games I went to I stood at the railing above the entire time. Both Dave and the Basketball Seating at the SHAC have to go!

The seats are fine. I am 6-1 and mu legs dont touch the seat in front of me. As much as I hate to say it..I think the width of the seats are the issue with some people.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN