Thread: 2020 Bison Tickets for Veterans!

Default 2020 Bison Tickets for Veterans!

During the off-season, we need to make a few plans for this fall; Bison Tickets for Veterans.
    Your input is most welcome!
    Last year, the stars aligned with a football game on Veterans Day weekend & deer opener.
    (462 tickets were received for Nov. 9, & this continued for the next 3 games. 175 tickets donated/purchased for the next game, followed by 105 tickets and 88 tickets for the last game.)
    That will not be the case this year. We do not have a football game on Veterans Day weekend nor deer opener. We only have one home game in Nov. (Und)
    With that in mind, and with regard to the schedule, I think the real “push” for as many tickets as we can possibly get for veterans, should be the first two home games in Sept.
    Sept. 12, Drake, and Sept. 19, North Carolina A&T.
    Your thoughts? Post here or send a pm. Thanks!
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 02-08-2020 at 11:03 PM.

Default Re: 2020 Bison Tickets for Veterans!

I spoke with the band director, & the band will be playing the traditional patriotic music at halftime of the Nov.14 (Und) game. This weekend is not deer opener, & will not work as far as getting the # of ticket donations that we would like to see for the Vets.
    I also need to initiate a new “Bison Tickets for Veterans” GoFundMe campaign, with the new plan for 2020. This is for people who may not have tickets to donate, but wish to donate money to purchase tickets.

I would agree that the early non-con games would probably be best. Plus nicer weather so the older guys can get some tail gating in too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Plus nicer weather so the older guys can get some tail gating in too.
    I want to post something in response to this but am speechless .
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Thanks for your input!
    “BISON TICKETS for VETERANS 2020!”
    Attention:
    ALL Bison Nation who wish to honor VETERANS by providing tickets to BISON football games!
    Season-ticket holder’s and non-season-ticket holder’s:
    If you wish to donate tickets, or donate $ and we will purchase tickets, for Sept. 12 and Sept. 19.
    Let’s try to get as many veterans as we possibly can into the first two home games!
    Please call 701-899-2578 if you have any questions, or if you’d like to be a part of the fundraising team!
    Please click on the link below for additional information. Thank you!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/1waethttu...5a6f42fee3cbfb

Keeping this very small scale. If you find yourself in a situation where you have a couple extra tickets, and if you would like to donate them to Veterans, I transferred a few tickets the last couple of days to younger vets who don’t mind wearing masks. I have a couple waiting if the opportunity arises. 701-899-2578 if you’d like to talk to me. I will not be doing this tomorrow, on game day. Thank you!
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 02-20-2021 at 05:01 PM.