Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2/5 @ Omaha

Default Re: 2/5 @ Omaha

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    ndsu is gassed but dave refuses to call a TO.

6 min of straight play

does he get a bonus for TO's not used. serious question
    I was courtside at the game. UNO was much more gassed during that stretch than the Bison. Bison didnt really take advantage. Bison are a much deeper team then UNO and it showed in the 2nd half. A great 3 game road sweep that put the Bison in great shape as long as they can take care of business at home.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    The road sweep is complete... now we get 4 out of the last 6 at home.We are in very good position, now to protect the home court. Would be really awesome to get a big crowd to the Shac on Saturday. Its a really good product and only so many chances to watch some pretty special seniors.
    This!!!
    Cmon out people you will enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    This!!!
    Cmon out people you will enjoy
    Will be there Saturday. First game in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Yeah I’m aware of the rule about flops being technicals, but he didn’t flop. He literally played perfect post defense
    Regarding the flop rule, I don't believe it's an automatic technical. A player can receive a flop warning and play continues with no FT's involved. If the player receiving the warning flops again, then he receives the T. Anyway, I've seen it called this way; discretion of the calling official and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Regarding the flop rule, I don't believe it's an automatic technical. A player can receive a flop warning and play continues with no FT's involved. If the player receiving the warning flops again, then he receives the T. Anyway, I've seen it called this way; discretion of the calling official and all that.
    If your talking about the T on Rocky on the broadcast all they said he must have said something to get it.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watched the whole game, we played much better on offense, really working the ball inside and being aggressive. It's ridiculous how much better we look when we do that, need to keep it up. If Rocky gets to play more and if we eliminate some silly turnovers this game isn't close. 3 of Rocky's 5 fouls were garbage calls but we also benefitted from some garbage calls on the other end so hard to complain about it. Rocky shut down Pyle for the most part, when Rocky wasn't in is when Pyle did his damage. Our defense played pretty well for the most part, Gibson struggled shooting but it was because we had a hand in his face all night. Big time sweep on the road, even though we should win all 3 of those games, teams in past years would lay an egg at one of those places or Denver and we won all 4. Big confidence builder going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    If your talking about the T on Rocky on the broadcast all they said he must have said something to get it.
    A flop is a delay of game warning. Since Tyson received one in the first half for touching the ball on a made shot, Rocky's "flop" became a T because it was the 2nd delay of game violation on the Bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

We are currently #1 in Defensive Rebounding %. Rebounding 82.8%.

https://www.teamrankings.com/ncaa-ba...rebounding-pct

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    We are currently #1 in Defensive Rebounding %. Rebounding 82.8%.

https://www.teamrankings.com/ncaa-ba...rebounding-pct
    What every that is LOL what a worthless stat. Do you see any good team in the top 10 LOL Some real powerhouses in the top 10

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    What every that is LOL what a worthless stat. Do you see any good team in the top 10 LOL Some real powerhouses in the top 10
    It's actually a good stat, it means we limit the amount of second chance points we give to our opponents. In the lower scoring games that we find ourselves in sometimes, every possession counts, limiting the other teams shot attempts is big. We are also 8th in the country in FT%, much improved from years past where it felt like missing FTs cost us games.