Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Wiu gdt 1/30

Default Re: Wiu gdt 1/30

who do they play next? i heard clip board guy they were talking about "what an amazing atmosphere" it will be 2 play in some gym ive never heard of....didnt catch it all but it definatly wasnt "western hall" lololololol

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    who do they play next? i heard clip board guy they were talking about "what an amazing atmosphere" it will be 2 play in some gym ive never heard of....didnt catch it all but it definatly wasnt "western hall" lololololol
    7:00 Saturday night at the Gates Sports Center in Fort Wayne. (Capacity 2,300)…..hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Players missing shots...blame the coach. Huh?!!
    You still can sometimes because the players get lazy and settle for augered up 3's. Coach should get on them about driving to the hoop. 1-11 on first half should make you want to drive to the hoop.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Nice to see the boys do what they should do against a bad team. I couldn't take the high school production and had to bow out early. WIU needs to drop to D2 already my goodness they are awful at everything and just wasting money at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Nice to see the boys do what they should do against a bad team. I couldn't take the high school production and had to bow out early. WIU needs to drop to D2 already my goodness they are awful at everything and just wasting money at this point.
    Yeah, I don't get why they think they need to be D1. < 10 K students, and I imagine they are funding their athletics on the back of students. Too lazy to pull the USA Today numbers.