Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Verbal: DJ HART

Default Re: Verbal DJ HART

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Atif Austin is the reason. UNI offensive coach

Austin mentored North Dakota State wide receivers Zach Vraa and Darrius Shepherd, who rank first and second, respectively, in NDSU career receiving yards and career pass receptions.
    lol that's stupid bro "hey lets leave ndsu because uni has ndsu pedigree coaches" imagine having to wear purple and having gateway championship banners on the garage doors bro
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: 2020 Verbal: DJ HART

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Make it make sense.
    This is great, anyone else want to transfer now? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Fwiw, coastal carolinas starting qb, player of the year in that conference just transfered. I think the ndsu xfers have been blown way out of proportion.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hart and others transferred because NDSU wasn't working out for them for whatever reason. Some move up, some move down, some stay same level.

Who cares, they are gone now and hopefully in a place they are at peace with.

Well if he wants to have more free time in December he made the right choice.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Atif Austin is the reason. UNI offensive coach

Austin mentored North Dakota State wide receivers Zach Vraa and Darrius Shepherd, who rank first and second, respectively, in NDSU career receiving yards and career pass receptions.
    Not sure if Atif Austin coached Christian Watson, but he is the recruited Watson and the main reason why C Wats came to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Not sure if Atif Austin coached Christian Watson, but he is the recruited Watson and the main reason why C Wats came to NDSU.
    Watson had no other offers. He didnt come to NDSU because of Atif, who happened to be in charge of Florida. He came here because we offered him. Atif found him. Klieman offered him. I think it was kind of dumb luck he was short when we recruitred him and he grew like 6 inches. Had he been 6-5 on signing Day he would have been going to Alabama. I'm not criticizing Atif either. He's a great coach, but Watson was luck. Its like Vigen claiming he recruited Carson, who had very few offers and wanted to come here
    Last edited by HerdBot; 12-13-2022 at 01:44 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am in no position to judge other's decisions. Hell I slept with a snake in my bed for a year one time. She was my ex wife.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Brother Zach Wentz was already at NDSU playing baseball and probably had a bigger influence on Carson coming to Fargo than any of the coaches. Blood is thicker than water.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Well if he wants to have more free time in December he made the right choice.
    Well played PC! Well they are in the playoff hunt each year at 6-5.

Dewey