Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Teammakers 2020

Default Re: Teammakers 2020

My refund was posted to my credit card last week. I only requested a refund for the face value of the tickets, and said they could keep the Team Makers seat obligation as a donation. I noted this in the comments when I filled out the online form.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
    My refund was posted to my credit card last week. I only requested a refund for the face value of the tickets, and said they could keep the Team Makers seat obligation as a donation. I noted this in the comments when I filled out the online form.
    There was a form?? My email just said they'd contact you. I haven't gotten any further communication since that email in August. But I'm pretty low on the list. Guessing they're going by priority points?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    There was a form?? My email just said they'd contact you. I haven't gotten any further communication since that email in August. But I'm pretty low on the list. Guessing they're going by priority points?

Email from Team Makers on Sep 29th.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Email from Team Makers on Sep 29th.
    Went back to that email I did fill out that form don't remember all my answers I guess. Guessing a key one is whether you're attending spring games but still should be "credit" per se for the 2 ooc games? I've been presuming they're still in process of contacting people... Or waiting until January to figure out where this is all going.

Think I said no as usually my son's youth wrestling is full schedule in February March.

Went back to that email I did fill out that form don't remember all my answers I guess. Guessing a key one is whether you're attending spring games but still should be "credit" per se for the 2 ooc games? I've been presuming they're still in process of contacting people... Or waiting until January to figure out where this is all going.

Think I said no as usually my son's youth wrestling is full schedule in February March.

Derrick Lang Associate Athletic Director - Team Makers Executive Director Derrick.Lang@ndsu.edu (701) 231-9555

Josh Hemingway Assistant Athletic Director - Business and Ticket Operations Josh.Hemingway@ndsu.edu (701) 231-6268

Call either one. They will get you taken care of.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Has anyone else been doing Amazon Smile donations to Team makers? I got an email that said they didn't provide bank information so they aren't giving them the money anymore.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Derrick Lang Associate Athletic Director - Team Makers Executive Director Derrick.Lang@ndsu.edu (701) 231-9555

Josh Hemingway Assistant Athletic Director - Business and Ticket Operations Josh.Hemingway@ndsu.edu (701) 231-6268

Call either one. They will get you taken care of.
    I know they will if I directly call them. I'm just letting them call me at their convenience know they're probably fricken busy but maybe not? Not really pressed to get my money back or reassigned currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Has anyone else been doing Amazon Smile donations to Team makers? I got an email that said they didn't provide bank information so they aren't giving them the money anymore.
    Yes and someone talked to Derrick Lang and supposedly he is/was taking care of it. I didn't get that email yet but have them on my smile account.

Yes and someone talked to Derrick Lang and supposedly he is/was taking care of it. I didn't get that email yet but have them on my smile account.

I'll keep them there, they said they are "holding the funds" for now. I won't change it if that's the case. That's a pretty good source of revenue, it seems.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

so how much we down?
    thankfully Simmers is gone, can you imagine him with these issues?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?