Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Teammakers 2020

Default Re: Teammakers 2020

"Future behavior often mimics past behavior. This is not opinion."

It is an opinion... If it were a fact, the correct word would be [B]always[/B.

Where did you see that the change in ticket procedures were for one year only? Please enlighten us!

You "dismissing" me? Well aren't you important!!! With all that power and an apparent decreased cognitive ability, you should join Don, Joe, and Kanye in the contest this fall. Thank you for your service, if you are a veteran.
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    That could easily be a part...was wondering it myself. Could also be some farmers having to cut expenses. Or some people may have been laid off...or business owners taking a hit and having to cut expenses. Then there is just the aging fanbase.
    Just got to pricey for nose bleed seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I cancelled my Iowa tickets and they seemed happy. So I think you are correct.

Question I have is if my Tickets are on the 50 and I end up sitting on the 30-40 are they going to refund the difference?
    You would probably pay less, wait for invoice

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    My letter came today too. It shows Reserved Sideline, Rows A-T $307 for the ticket, Dues per seat $2,750 for a total of $3,057. This is for Section 18, which is the most expensive section and is between the 45's.

All the prices seem to be there.
    God!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I'm mulling over requesting season tickets in the end zone. They only require the minimum $100 donation for a pair and maybe try to sell or give away the tickets we don't use.
    Since moving back to N.D. a few years ago, we've just done the single-game deal and gotten tickets for 2-3 games from the Team Makers requests and maybe one more when they go on sale to the public. Those tickets are usually around row GG or somewhere close to that.
    Demand down, harder to sell

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    And there ends my 25 year old collection of football game ticket stubs...
    Take a screenshot of your barcode and print it.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    And there ends my 25 year old collection of football game ticket stubs...
    So change is not good????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So change is not good????
    Well, there's a nation-wide shortage of change due to COVID-19...

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Heres how Iowa is handling tickets etc.

https://hawkeyesports.com/news/2020/...tball-tickets/
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

TEAMMAKERS will want to keep donations. what % you think will allow them to?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?