Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Teammakers 2020

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    How long do you think it would take until the novelty wore off after playing Kent State, Akron, all the directional Meatchickens etc etc???? Then we would hear the same shit we are hearing now---about moving up.
    I decided to donate more $$ this year in order to keep the program supported and help for the future. Hurts the bank account a bit, but I’m ok with that, plus I’m anticipating others will bail and “some” others will continue to not donate, but bitch about things nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Received my letter today, very odd that the chart on the back that lists the fee is missing the most expensive section costs.
    Sidelines a - t.

The chart listed on Gobison.com is for 2019. https://gobison.com/documents/2019/2...9.pdf?id=14195

I have heard that the grandfather is now gone, so they are at full prices for seat fees.

If this level did not increase that would not bother me..just thought it was odd that it was not on the new announcement.
    My letter came today too. It shows Reserved Sideline, Rows A-T $307 for the ticket, Dues per seat $2,750 for a total of $3,057. This is for Section 18, which is the most expensive section and is between the 45's.

All the prices seem to be there.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I decided to donate more $$ this year in order to keep the program supported and help for the future. Hurts the bank account a bit, but I’m ok with that, plus I’m anticipating others will bail and “some” others will continue to not donate, but bitch about things nonetheless.

I doubled my donation.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    My letter came today too. It shows Reserved Sideline, Rows A-T $307 for the ticket, Dues per seat $2,750 for a total of $3,057. This is for Section 18, which is the most expensive section and is between the 45's.

All the prices seem to be there.
    They must send different notices based on your level. I am in 17 $ 307 and $ 675 $ 982 total.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I doubled my donation.
    I couldn’t go that far, but thank you for doing so.

To quote a “well known and respected poster” here, LET’S PUMP IT UP!! RAINING BITCHES”!!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    For additional comments to take into consideration for seating request I put that I yell really loud and stand when the bison are on defense. Should put my request over the top this year.
    I just dropped two season tix in the endzone. Didnt know you wanted seasonal.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I just dropped two season tix in the endzone. Didnt know you wanted seasonal.
    Now I got my hopes up.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Just wait until 2021 and You get to see valpo, Albany, Missouri state and Indiana ST
    mother of god
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

How long do you think it would take until the novelty wore off after playing Kent State, Akron, all the directional Meatchickens etc etc???? Then we would hear the same shit we are hearing now---about moving up.
    BIG12 OR BUST!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    mother of god
    How many season tickets do you have?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt