Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Teammakers 2020

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    And the increase on those is much higher. My seats will be going up $150 each again.
    It'll be interesting to see how renewals track. There were at least a couple thousand empty seats that were purchased by someone but not used for the last 3 regular season home games last year and with tickets getting more and more expensive I'd have to think that people are going to be less and less apt to put the money down for season tickets they know they'll only use for 2-3 games and will have a hard time getting rid of the others.

I don't have a problem with the tickets being taken away from the students, but why convert them all to season tickets? Why not sell them off as single game tickets to those of us TM members who don't want season tickets? Spread this stuff around a little bit.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I don't have a problem with the tickets being taken away from the students, but why convert them all to season tickets? Why not sell them off as single game tickets to those of us TM members who don't want season tickets? Spread this stuff around a little bit.
    Well with the continually rising prices of season tickets and attached Team Maker dues they actually make more money (even for those upper sideline seats) selling them as season tickets than they do as single game seats.

For endzone seats season tickets without Team Maker dues are only about $20 cheaper than the sum of the face value of those tickets. For sideline seats it's $10. Add in the Team Maker dues and it's more lucrative for them to sell those as season tickets. So the short answer is follow the $$$$.

FWIW the seating chart includes in my renewal packet had season ticket prices listed for every seat in the dome outside of the student section, the team section, and the visitor's section. Even the upper endzones that were always held back for single game tickets before had season ticket prices listed for them. So maybe they aren't selling those upper sideline student section seats as season tickets but they just have the prices for season tickets listed for them. We'll see.

If they are opening those all up for season tickets I have doubts about whether they're even going to sell out of season tickets this year. Add in those 600 new ones and the fact that I think there's going to be more non-renewals than there has been since probably the 2010 season... 5 years ago the waiting list was healthy enough to eat up those available season tickets. Now I'm not so sure.

And remember, last time they did this, an existing season ticket holder could add a few more seats, up to 12.

Been season ticket holder since 2009. Halfway up, south endzone. 6 seats. price per game will be $50 per seat per game. Unfortunately, the increase is pricing me out. $1800 for regular season and $540 for playoffs. I could justify $30 per game, $40 was getting marginal, but $50 is too much. Especially since every game is on TV now. Maybe I will get basketball season tickets again. Don't want to give up the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonsupporter View Post
    Been season ticket holder since 2009. Halfway up, south endzone. 6 seats. price per game will be $50 per seat per game. Unfortunately, the increase is pricing me out. $1800 for regular season and $540 for playoffs. I could justify $30 per game, $40 was getting marginal, but $50 is too much. Especially since every game is on TV now. Maybe I will get basketball season tickets again. Don't want to give up the tickets.
    $50 is a Lunch for 2 with 2 drinks.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    $50 is a Lunch for 2 with 2 drinks.
    What I glean from that is we eat lunch at different places.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

If you are concerned about attendance raising prices isn’t going to help.
    They also need to stop with the sold out stuff in August. Just put none available at this time check back
    Why discourage buyers

Or maybe attendance isn’t something to be concerned about and we are overlooking that
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    If you are concerned about attendance raising prices isn’t going to help.
    They also need to stop with the sold out stuff in August. Just put none available at this time check back
    Why discourage buyers

Or maybe attendance isn’t something to be concerned about and we are overlooking that

We had 10 season tickets over the last 2 years we have given back 6 of them. Seat price has almost doubled in the last 5 years. Priced people out.

We just get a few single-game tickets through Team Makers. I don't know if we want to commit to attending every home game if we did decide to up our donations to get season tickets.
    It's OK to not be OK.