Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Teammakers 2020

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Teammakers 2020

Well, it was a tough decision but our group of 5 didn't renew our sideline tickets. Basically we were priced out, and with 2 of us not living in Fargo anymore it was getting harder to make the games anyway. We'll still pick up some single games here and there and definitely tune in on tv/radio. The atmosphere in the dome isn't what it used to be either, though that was much less of a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    Well, it was a tough decision but our group of 5 didn't renew our sideline tickets. Basically we were priced out, and with 2 of us not living in Fargo anymore it was getting harder to make the games anyway. We'll still pick up some single games here and there and definitely tune in on tv/radio. The atmosphere in the dome isn't what it used to be either, though that was much less of a factor.
    Could not agree more. I have 2 nose bleed seats I am not renewing this year. I know it’s money for the school but 500 donation is to much for me. And there was no consideration when interstate was closed, so I missed that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kudos to Derrick Lang! Received my 2020 Team maker stickers, membership card and “thank you” with a few hand written comments. Very nice! Makes all the difference in the world! Either to dig a little deeper to find $ to donate, or work a little harder (in the future) on the getting $ for tickets for Vets or ticket donations. Anyway, it was much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Kudos to Derrick Lang! Received my 2020 Team maker stickers, membership card and “thank you” with a few hand written comments. Very nice! Makes all the difference in the world! Either to dig a little deeper to find $ to donate, or work a little harder (in the future) on the getting $ for tickets for Vets or ticket donations. Anyway, it was much appreciated.
    Noice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Last day to renew season tickets?

Iowa just suspended ticket sales.

What they are going to try an do is TRY and make sure they can get as many season ticket holders they can in to the games with social distancing.
    They are allowing season ticket holders to get a full refund this year while allowing them the same season tickets next year.

If they are suspending season ticket sales that means there wont be single game tickets making season tickets worth more. Plus there will be no paper tickets . Its going to be a tough year for the scalpers.

What will NDSU do. They have done alot of what Iowa has done after the fact.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

still season tickets avail. teammakers been calling people asking...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    still season tickets avail. teammakers been calling people asking...
    If they've exhausted the season ticket request list, why haven't they reopened the season ticket request process?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

They have. They sent an email about 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    They have. They sent an email about 2 weeks ago.
    Well, as of my prior post it wasn’t open on the web site. So I guess if you’re not on the list you can’t get into the club?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie