Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Teammakers 2020

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

The LEVEL of Play is making our fanbase Plateau & now starting to decrease. SAD.

I feel bad for Trey & this team honestly.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    The LEVEL of Play is making our fanbase Plateau & now starting to decrease. SAD.

You are correct...but the increasing price does the same thing...and if we went FBS the price would go up more...and the decrease in ticket sales could be worse. Not saying it would...but it easily could. It isn't like we would get big names here that would draw big crowds consistently.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    You are co osrrect...but the increasing price does the same thing...and if we went FBS the price would go up more...and the decrease in ticket sales could be worse. Not saying it would...but it easily could. It isn't like we would get big names here that would draw big crowds consistently.
    not arguing, but what do we do. just sitting complacent is leading to ... **shocked face look** Complacency & indifference.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonsupporter View Post
    Been season ticket holder since 2009. Halfway up, south endzone. 6 seats. price per game will be $50 per seat per game. Unfortunately, the increase is pricing me out. $1800 for regular season and $540 for playoffs. I could justify $30 per game, $40 was getting marginal, but $50 is too much. Especially since every game is on TV now. Maybe I will get basketball season tickets again. Don't want to give up the tickets.
    Just wait until 2021 and You get to see valpo, Albany, Missouri state and Indiana ST

not arguing, but what do we do. just sitting complacent is leading to ... **shocked face look** Complacency & indifference.
    Good point as well. Georgia Southern is struggling with much the same issues we are. Going FBS hasn't really helped them.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Good point as well. Georgia Southern is struggling with much the same issues we are. Going FBS hasn't really helped them.
    How long do you think it would take until the novelty wore off after playing Kent State, Akron, all the directional Meatchickens etc etc???? Then we would hear the same shit we are hearing now---about moving up.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

For additional comments to take into consideration for seating request I put that I yell really loud and stand when the bison are on defense. Should put my request over the top this year.

Lardsin must go!

We have to increase the TM seat fee. That's the only way to get some people to donate.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    How long do you think it would take until the novelty wore off after playing Kent State, Akron, all the directional Meatchickens etc etc???? Then we would hear the same shit we are hearing now---about moving up.
    A year or two would be my guess, especially if NDSU ends up at the Frisco Bowl.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Received my letter today, very odd that the chart on the back that lists the fee is missing the most expensive section costs.
    Sidelines a - t.

The chart listed on Gobison.com is for 2019. https://gobison.com/documents/2019/2...9.pdf?id=14195

I have heard that the grandfather is now gone, so they are at full prices for seat fees.

If this level did not increase that would not bother me..just thought it was odd that it was not on the new announcement.