Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Teammakers 2020

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Teammakers 2020

Yesterday at the basketball game Teammakers gave a check of 5 million+ to NDSU athletics.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Yesterday at the basketball game Teammakers gave a check of 5 million+ to NDSU athletics.
    How much over $5 million? In 2019 they donated $5.3 million. I hope we haven't stalled out in growth

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    How much over $5 million? In 2019 they donated $5.3 million. I hope we haven't stalled out in growth
    We have...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    The check said 5,200,000
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well you can subtract my basketball team makers money. I have been paying for about 7 years on tickets on end courtside seats. Every game since the SHAC opened people get better seats then I have by walking up to the door the night of the game. They dont have to pay hundreds in fees and get a better seat. I dont mind supporting the team but to get worse seats to do it is just dumb. I have brought this up year after year on my renewal form with no response. I have also suggested throwing in a few women's tickets since there are so many empty seats. I figure it could get some more people in the door and possible new ticket holder. No response on that either.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Well you can subtract my basketball team makers money. I have been paying for about 7 years on tickets on end courtside seats. Every game since the SHAC opened people get better seats then I have by walking up to the door the night of the game. They dont have to pay hundreds in fees and get a better seat. I dont mind supporting the team but to get worse seats to do it is just dumb. I have brought this up year after year on my renewal form with no response. I have also suggested throwing in a few women's tickets since there are so many empty seats. I figure it could get some more people in the door and possible new ticket holder. No response on that either.
    1) You can move your seats if they are so bad.
    2) I like this idea or maybe if you are season ticket holder to men's you give them a break on womens' season tickets
    3) This is the goal at the end of the day. I think Coach Collins has the women's program improving and hope the continue it.

I am in the corner by the vistors bench for mens hoops.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    1) You can move your seats if they are so bad.
    2) I like this idea or maybe if you are season ticket holder to men's you give them a break on womens' season tickets
    3) This is the goal at the end of the day. I think Coach Collins has the women's program improving and hope the continue it.

I am in the corner by the vistors bench for mens hoops.
    Have the girls play first when it’s a double header. Then let ticket holders to either game come early for both.
    There’s not many of these games and may spark some interest. I hated going out and standing in the lobby to get in to the men’s.

Agree. Those corner seats are nice. You can see both sides of the scoreboard.
    Also many of the visiting coaches put on a show.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Have the girls play first when it’s a double header. Then let ticket holders to either game come early for both.
    There’s not many of these games and may spark some interest. I hated going out and standing in the lobby to get in to the men’s.

Agree. Those corner seats are nice. You can see both sides of the scoreboard.
    Also many of the visiting coaches put on a show.
    It's also the louder end of the court since the student section "church service" is on the other side.

I sit in that area too... I enjoy being within earshot of the opposing head coach when he gets into it with the referees.

I don't think the check presented to NDSU by Teammakers is the total amount raised in the year. I believe it is the cost of tuition for the student athletes not covered by other sources. One reason that the check was smaller than last year is that every year more of the tuition costs are covered by payouts from the endowed scholarships. These are handled by the NDSU Foundation.

533 In a row

Report out today from Teammakers. A record $6,980,000 raised in 2019.

533 In a row