Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Teammakers 2020

Default Re: Teammakers 2020

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Did you forward that to TM????
    I sure did, and today I got a reply from Derrick Lang saying we are good to go. TM has filed the needed info and we are back in business. So everyone, change your Amazon account over to SmileAmazon and designate NDSU Teammakers Club as the charity. They donate a small portion of your purchase back to TM. Great way to get a few extra $$$ to the athletic dept.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I sure did, and today I got a reply from Derrick Lang saying we are good to go. TM has filed the needed info and we are back in business. So everyone, change your Amazon account over to SmileAmazon and designate NDSU Teammakers Club as the charity. They donate a small portion of your purchase back to TM. Great way to get a few extra $$$ to the athletic dept.
    Great. I got the same response from Amazon 2 weeks ago and forwarded it also. Glad he got it fixed.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Zero. Write a check get a ticket.
    That was kind of my point.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    check the better FBS thread for a recap..
    program needs a shot in the arm..
    Wait, there is an FBS thread on BV?

Wait, there is a football thread on BV?
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I wonder how long the ticket waiting list is these days?
    Shorter than the line of people waiting for their refund for tickets they didn't receive and wondering how a "FB Seating Obligation" that was billed to them isn't being refunded when they received no "FB Seating".

See the bison nazis are alive and well. Ridiculous.

Still no refund for me, either, of anything. I refuse to let them keep money for a fictitious Spring season.

Wonder how short of cash they are running at this point?

Over the past month or so I've gone from "well, I'll just let them keep the money since I already had it budgeted" to "well, maybe I'll just ask for the money back for games we'll be short this year" to "screw them, they can either give me my full donation back or roll it to next year". Never in 100 years would I have thought I would feel this way about NDSU athletics. It's just amazing to me they what they've done in the middle of a pandemic where they really need the support. They need to clean house and get back in touch with what their customers value.

I see Sac State just pulled the plug on the spring season.....so we'll see if that's the begining of a trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    Shorter than the line of people waiting for their refund for tickets they didn't receive and wondering how a "FB Seating Obligation" that was billed to them isn't being refunded when they received no "FB Seating".
    If it was my money I would have called and asked why they havent refunded my money.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."