Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Teammakers 2020

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Has there been any consideration/discussion of TMers negotiating with the students re: unclaimed/unused student tickets?
    Just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Has there been any consideration/discussion of TMers negotiating with the students re: unclaimed/unused student tickets?
    Just wondering?
    Not sure what you mean. NDSU sells unclaimed student tickets late in the week prior to the games.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Not sure what you mean. NDSU sells unclaimed student tickets late in the week prior to the games.
    Yes, I realize that, but ...
    I was referring to a couple of years ago when they made section 16 seats available to new (& current) season ticket holders, because students weren’t claiming them. I was just wondering if there has been any discussion regarding doing that again? (Maybe this has been mentioned before? I’m a little out of touch.)

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Yes, I realize that, but ...
    I was referring to a couple of years ago when they made section 16 seats available to new (& current) season ticket holders, because students weren’t claiming them. I was just wondering if there has been any discussion regarding doing that again? (Maybe this has been mentioned before? I’m a little out of touch.)
    I worked with the current class president at NDSU for a few months and asked him the exact same thing. They are certainly talking about it a lot more than people think and he knows that until students start showing up that he doesn’t really have a leg to stand on. So to answer your question, yes. They are certainly talking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    I worked with the current class president at NDSU for a few months and asked him the exact same thing. They are certainly talking about it a lot more than people think and he knows that until students start showing up that he doesn’t really have a leg to stand on. So to answer your question, yes. They are certainly talking about it.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good. I think it would be great to see new season-ticket holder’s in “some” of those seats. i’m sure they were watching the student numbers very closely last season.

Looks like the student section is getting pared down again this year as the upper 11 rows (the double letter rows) of all their sideline sections are all being sold as season tickets. That's about 600 tickets I believe.

Also looks like Team Maker dues are up $25 across the board on all seats other than the lower rows between the 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Also looks like Team Maker dues are up $25 across the board on all seats other than the lower rows between the 20s.
    And the increase on those is much higher. My seats will be going up $150 each again.

533 In a row

Mine went up 50.00 a seat.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Looks like the student section is getting pared down again this year as the upper 11 rows (the double letter rows) of all their sideline sections are all being sold as season tickets. That's about 600 tickets I believe.
    Regarding the student sections: that was a good way to do this, imo. Keep the students closer to the field! Good decision!

season tickets renewed, seat fee went up $25/seat
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.