Thread: Teammakers 2020

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Teammakers 2020

Simmers worked his ass off for Teammakers and
    raised a ton of money for Bison athletics. Derrek Lang
    called me. I just told him to keep the $1,967.00
    for a donation to Teammakers.

well they will have a built in excuse for Covid, when really its SJW issues, so they have that going for them.

A record $6,980,000 raised in 2019

If we have $5,000,000 in 2020 would that be considered a win?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Has anyone else been doing Amazon Smile donations to Team makers? I got an email that said they didn't provide bank information so they aren't giving them the money anymore.
    I posted on this a page or two back a few weeks ago. Derrick Lang told me they took care of the problem and my donations are listed as going to TM again. I would have thought that straightened out everyone on Smile Amazon. Contact Lang and ask.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I posted on this a page or two back a few weeks ago. Derrick Lang told me they took care of the problem and my donations are listed as going to TM again. I would have thought that straightened out everyone on Smile Amazon. Contact Lang and ask.
    I got the Amazon message again so contacted DL and he said hes got the additional info they need so it will be taken care of.

Whats strange is I ordered something just a few days ago with no issues.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I know they will if I directly call them. I'm just letting them call me at their convenience know they're probably fricken busy but maybe not? Not really pressed to get my money back or reassigned currently.
    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    I received my first call (listing options) from Derek the day before they canceled the Arkansas game. (At that time I was still in a good mood)
    I received my second call, from Josh at the ticket office, a week after the Arkansas game. (At that point, I asked to be refunded for the two ooc games.)

How does the program survive if folks in teamakers don't let them keep our 2020 contributions?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by westnodak93bison; 10-21-2020 at 03:09 PM.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    How does the program survive if folks in teamakers don't let them keep our 2020 contributions?

solid question
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I received my first call (listing options) from Derek the day before they canceled the Arkansas game. (At that time I was still in a good mood)
    I received my second call, from Josh at the ticket office, a week after the Arkansas game. (At that point, I asked to be refunded for the two ooc games.)
    You're higher on the list than I am. I'll hang tight for another month.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

It's a very good question. Based on this situation, you would have thought they'd want to avoid doing anything controversial that might alienate half of their fan base. How are they doing so far?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    It's a very good question. Based on this situation, you would have thought they'd want to avoid doing anything controversial that might alienate half of their fan base. How are they doing so far?
    Heard that they hired a new guy to address those issues. I believe his name is Kneel.