Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sdsu rivalry game wed 1/22

Default Re: Sdsu rivalry game wed 1/22

Kreuser and Hunter have to get going for this team. They have been pretty much non-existent the last few games. Witz sure seems to be coming into his own and is carving out a nice niche on this team. He is getting smoother and more comfortable every game IMO. I don't get all the criticism of Quayle. Yeah, he's not much of a threat on the offensive end of the court but man he has came up with some key steals, hustle plays, and blocks the last few games. He does all the nitty gritty stuff that goes unnoticed that has been huge for this team. Ward and Vinnie(minus all the turnovers) have been great and fun to watch. The team overall seems to be headed back in the right direction. Just very disappointing this team couldn't just pick up where it left off last year as we have definitely have had at least 3 games that should be in the win column that are not. Go Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Kreuser and Hunter have to get going for this team. They have been pretty much non-existent the last few games. Witz sure seems to be coming into his own and is carving out a nice niche on this team. He is getting smoother and more comfortable every game IMO. I don't get all the criticism of Quayle. Yeah, he's not much of a threat on the offensive end of the court but man he has came up with some key steals, hustle plays, and blocks the last few games. He does all the nitty gritty stuff that goes unnoticed that has been huge for this team. Ward and Vinnie(minus all the turnovers) have been great and fun to watch. The team overall seems to be headed back in the right direction. Just very disappointing this team couldn't just pick up where it left off last year as we have definitely have had at least 3 games that should be in the win column that are not. Go Bison!
    Some of Rocky's best basketball this year was when he drove to the basket instead of settling for 3's. I love Witz's play and should be getting more time with Rocky under performing. They are moving in the right direction with two players out. Get them back and we should be really tough down the stretch run.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Our football team actually plays in the second division
    But our basketball team is in the top division
    Just saying
    Yeah ok. We all know The Summit is what it is. A weak mid major conference.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Yeah ok. We all know The Summit is what it is. A weak mid major conference.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    The Summit isn't a weak Mid-Major but it is a middle of the road one. Losing Oakland hurt us and the fall off from a few of the teams also hurt a bit. But even in this season where most of the teams in the league are rebuilding we are still RPI 21 out of 32, which if you take out the 8 conferences I'd consider non mid-major we are 13th of 24 so middle of the pack. There's a lot of young talent on the top 5 or 6 teams in this league so we have a chance to get ourselves back up in the teens before too long.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just saying

Sounds like Wilson is playing tonight for SDSU.

NDSU needs to win this game just to provide some order to the mess that is the Summit standings.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just saying

Our MBB team is ranked 170-225 in the country. On a good year. Our football team with less scholarships is ranked 25-45 in the country.

You don't see the difference? LOL Can't help you if you are that blind...

our football team actually plays in the second division
    but our basketball team is in the top division
    just saying
    this

we gotta jump on them early.

told ya wilson would start
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

rocky for 3

3-4 we down early