Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sdsu rivalry game wed 1/22

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Sdsu rivalry game wed 1/22

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I would put him under an NDSU tree.
    Miles was going to be a stud before he even came to NDSU. I believe he was the coach of Mayville St when they went further than any other team in the history of the school. Then did pretty much the same thing at his next spot.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    no westnodakbison no.

I keep looking at SDSU Roster and I have no idea how these guys are winning.. anyone? JD ? you out there ?
    #1. Doug Wilson - for my money, he's in the same breath as T-Ward/Umude for POY. When he's healthy, he's a difference maker.
    #2. Noah Friedel - true Fresh, originally committed to Nagy at Wright St and decided to stay home (always wanted to go to USD). He just wants to beat you - he's cocky and brash, and he can ball. If he were a Bison, we'd all love him. Runs a little hot and cold.
    #3. David Wingett - Hendo has been on this kid for a long time. Standout from the Winnebago Reservation in Iowa (go check out his HS clips). Super athletic. Committed to Memphis and transferred after they recruited over him.

These three can all play and Hendo is a good coach who gets everything he can out of his kids. They are young and they make mistakes, but the talent is there to challenge us at Frost and in March. Frankly, I'm more concerned about SDSU than I am USD.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    #1. Doug Wilson - for my money, he's in the same breath as T-Ward/Umude for POY. When he's healthy, he's a difference maker.
    #2. Noah Friedel - true Fresh, originally committed to Nagy at Wright St and decided to stay home (always wanted to go to USD). He just wants to beat you - he's cocky and brash, and he can ball. If he were a Bison, we'd all love him. Runs a little hot and cold.
    #3. David Wingett - Hendo has been on this kid for a long time. Standout from the Winnebago Reservation in Iowa (go check out his HS clips). Super athletic. Committed to Memphis and transferred after they recruited over him.

These three can all play and Hendo is a good coach who gets everything he can out of his kids. They are young and they make mistakes, but the talent is there to challenge us at Frost and in March. Frankly, I'm more concerned about SDSU than I am USD.
    As am I, I think our experience will help us come March but I said at the beginning of the year I think ORU is our biggest threat just because of how they matchup against us and I still hold that thought but to me SDSU probably comes in next just with overall talent. The best thing we can do is earn ourselves the 1 seed in the tournament so however the 2nd & 3rd seeds shake out they are on the other half of the bracket.

thanks JD. I thought the bunny turds were dead.

Oh you're dam right Wilson is playing vs NDSU tomorrow. they hate NDSU down there
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Would be a large win if we can steal one in Brookings. Waiting for Cam to get going again, he generally plays well in big games. A good time for him to show up. I doubt we will see Griesel tomorrow but really would be nice to get him back into rhythm before the final push. Will Wilson play for SDSU?

First line i saw in vegas was SDSU -2.5.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    thanks JD. I thought the bunny turds were dead.

Oh you're dam right Wilson is playing vs NDSU tomorrow. they hate NDSU down there
    You going to take on the I-29 ice rink and pre-game at Cubbies or saving your bullets for SL Tourney?

You going to take on the I-29 ice rink and pre-game at Cubbies or saving your bullets for SL Tourney?
    yea sorry JD. SL Tourney it is! heading to Lake of the Woods fishing and drinking.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Big d2 game tonight at Frost. Too tough of a place to win so there is that excuse. Can't win on the road in the summit. Just too tough of competition and venues. Glad our FB team can overcome such nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

SDSU weekly update video with Head Coach Eric Henderson (also a former Bison assistant under Coach Richman)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=klmPcL...ature=youtu.be

- Douglas Wilson missed last game due to injury, no mention of if he will be back

- started 3 freshman and 2 sophomores without him

- 6’ 8” soph Matt Dentlinger stepped forward with 26 points, 6 rbs, 7 assists against South Dakota in Wilson’s absence. USD defeated SDSU 99-84. SDSU is now 14-8 (5-2) on the season.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Big d2 game tonight at Frost. Too tough of a place to win so there is that excuse. Can't win on the road in the summit. Just too tough of competition and venues. Glad our FB team can overcome such nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Our football team actually plays in the second division
    But our basketball team is in the top division
    Just saying