Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Sdsu rivalry game wed 1/22

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Sdsu rivalry game wed 1/22

Can't complain about our offensive output in the 2nd half with 51 points. We couldn't defend the post all night. 40 some points in the paint from their two bigs. We had the quicker more athletic team. Where is the defensive pressure in the back court. We backpeddle and defend 25 feet on in.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Cam and eady up top ward-witz-rocky down low let's get that 2-3 zone rocking I like the way u think steel buddy
    That is about as likely as Lakes pumping up NDSU staying in the FCS.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    That is about as likely as Lakes pumping up NDSU staying in the FCS.
    I think it would be deadly! With pretty much any combo of our 10 man rotation even, but I think it's 1 of them D's where u gotta work it all season long and hope u get the kinks out come tourney time

Quote Originally Posted by dryash83 View Post
    Too many football fans on this board......

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    We are here to teach reality, mental-toughness and to point out real character athletes and coaches.

If you don’t think EVERY Summit team that is also in the MVFC is out to beat us in MBB, you have another thing coming. Time for the MBB team to own it and get better and be the team to beat. Not even close to that, nor were they when in Lakes’ NCC. Never been elite, and likely never will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We are here to teach reality, mental-toughness and to point out real character athletes and coaches.

If you don’t think EVERY Summit team that is also in the MVFC is out to beat us in MBB, you have another thing coming. Time for the MBB team to own it and get better and be the team to beat. Not even close to that, nor were they when in Lakes’ NCC. Never been elite, and likely never will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 of 32 teams out of almost 400 is about as elite as it gets in hoops CAS, 'just sayin--------but i get where u are coming from bud however I will state I think this team has real caracter and is more mentally tough then Saul's top 32 team at this stage of the game by a long shot----------we went away from it tonight and it cost us but Tyson is a killer cams a killer eady doesn't act like a killer but he is and the 3 headed spark plug of knotek-maleek-griesal coming off the bench they R all gritty as F we will b fine buddy enjoy the ride b4 u no it we'll be golfing again!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    I think it would be deadly! With pretty much any combo of our 10 man rotation even, but I think it's 1 of them D's where u gotta work it all season long and hope u get the kinks out come tourney time
    I would like to see it, clearly with SDSU and ORU we need to have some curveballs we can throw out there to change things up at times. Not sure we have played two bigs together all season.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

SDSU keeps recycling in a new stud every few years. Imagine if they still had Jenkins.

No idea why we cant play 2 bigs at once. I feel like Knotek, HH, and Witz should all play more than Samuelson and esp. Quale.

Just got done watching the game. Boy was the first half rough. Lot of one and dones. Settled for a lot of first looks and when we did move it missed some easy ones. Second half we played much better but hard to come back from 12 down at a place where the home team almost never loses. Vinnie really struggled tonight, if he plays half way decent, maybe its a different game. Tyson was a stud in the second half and it was nice to see Rocky playing well.

How in the heck Doug Wilson ended up at SDSU is beyond me, that dude can play. Shocking that with his athletic ability, that he wasnt more sought out as the Juco player of the year last year. Also Dettlinger has improved tremendously, i dont even remember him from last season. Lot of credit to those guys.

At the end of the day its a missed opportunity, didnt play well enough to win the game.

Next up is Saturday vs Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Lost it in the first half. Nice coaching Dave.
    We really did. But there were halftime adjustments. But my question is with just over 8 minutes to go in first half and Wilson out for SDSU, we never once posted up Ward on the low block. WFT!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    We really did. But there were halftime adjustments. But my question is with just over 8 minutes to go in first half and Wilson out for SDSU, we never once posted up Ward on the low block. WFT!!!
    Why did it take until halftime to adjust? That's on Dave. Use a damn TO and get the team on the same page. Stop chucking 3's if they aren't falling and drive or post up. Stop fronting Wilson or rotate help if they are going to lob it to him why let that happen like ten consecutive possessions?? Another words do your fucking job and COACH!