Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Minnesota 2019

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Minnesota 2019

All of the reasoning on this thread is calling ndsu jv and below the u. Maybe switch the narrative. Why in the hell does the u of m think they are an elite program. I'd love to see the body of evidence and years of sustained success against rivals, good b10 teams and nationally relevant wins. Make fun of ya beating Indiana State and Western Illinois while you feast on Rutgers and Indiana??? Powerhouse football right there

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I hope BVillers responding here know they are responding to another BViller. Pretty obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So we dont actually have trolls?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    So we dont actually have trolls?
    Shit! Maybe we are small time JV...
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Where is lakes bison when you need him?
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Many on here are all about seeking recognition from anyone outside of Bisonville (especially Minnesota) about how great we are! Little brother syndrome!!! Shouldn’t matter - We prove it every Saturday and our football program is recognized in many positive ways - regionally and nationally! Enjoy it and relax!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo View Post
    Many on here are all about seeking recognition from anyone outside of Bisonville (especially Minnesota) about how great we are! Little brother syndrome!!! Shouldn’t matter - We prove it every Saturday and our football program is recognized in many positive ways - regionally and nationally! Enjoy it and relax!!

It is little brother syndrome. When theres a "shit gopher fans say" thread in the offseason, you know ndsu fans need gopher fans' validation for whatever reason. Which is weird because all i read on here is how they arent elite, soo why care at all? Minnesota has and will always have the better football set up. Better stadium, (much) better opponents home & away, more money, more nationally televised games as long as PJ has them playing at a high level.

It is what it is.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    It is little brother syndrome. When theres a "shit gopher fans say" thread in the offseason, you know ndsu fans need gopher fans' validation for whatever reason. Which is weird because all i read on here is how they arent elite, soo why care at all? Minnesota has and will always have the better football set up. Better stadium, (much) better opponents home & away, more money, more nationally televised games as long as PJ has them playing at a high level.

It is what it is.
    Yes . . . Yet, when they would meet on the field, bison would have been favored to win 7 of the last 9 years on a neutral field. Let that sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Yes . . . Yet, when they would meet on the field, bison would have been favored to win 7 of the last 9 years on a neutral field. Let that sink in.
    Most teams in the 28-40 range would be favored by those in the 55-70 range.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Where is lakes bison when you need him?
    Lol

Its almost like...

We're inside lakes very mind...

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

It is what it is.
    Its the same reason we make fun of JMU fans lol. You saying "we need goph fans validation" is absurd haha, Its exactly like JMU fans saying "WHy aRe yOu sO oBsEsSeD wItH uS? InSeCuRe mUcH?!"

lol, no, believe me we are just laughing at you (their fanbases). The fact that you think that because we make fun of them, that somehow means I want their validation? idiotic. Did you know that you can make fun of someone for being stupid but NOT want "validation" them?
    In Fact, we're both doing it right now- making fun of each other for what we believe are stupid takes, but it doesnt appear we crave eachothers "validation"

Its bizarre that your feathers are ruffled because someone pointed out that Gophers fans say, and continue to say, stupid shit constantly and are historically, a terrible football program
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS