Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Minnesota 2019

Default Re: NDSU vs Minnesota 2019

Doesnt it get old winning jv championships in a soccer stadium?

Lol proves my point no other fcs team is claiming to be a top 25 team in fbs because they arent

Quote Originally Posted by Delusionalfanbase View Post
    Hey!! This fella got me to thinkin'.....

NDSU is likely the first team in CFB history to win a game in a baseball stadium, a football stadium, and a soccer stadium in a single season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pride View Post
    Are we calling them the Gophers still?

I've been calling them Chickens for years.
    I think their fans prefer Super Chickens.

https://youtu.be/FKss2pBYQ6Y

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

We don't know. Our team has never played for a JV title. The last eight trophies say NCAA Division I Football Championship on them.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Lol proves my point no other fcs team is claiming to be a top 25 team in fbs because they arent
    Yes, we know. No other FCS team beside NDSU is usually good enough to be considered Top 25 in the FBS. If they were, it would show in the Sagarin or Massey Ratings, or they would also get FBS votes like NDSU has the past decade.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    We don't know. Our team has never played for a JV title. The last eight trophies say NCAA Division I Football Championship on them.
    Well, aren't you going to ask her what their trophies say?

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Higher Sagarin Rating end of year, by Year:

2011 NDSU . . . Head to head win.
    2012 NDSU
    2013 NDSU . . . Not even close
    2014 NDSU
    2015 NDSU
    2016 MINN . . . But NDSU beat Iowa on road, MN loses to IA next week in MN.
    2017 NDSU
    2018 NDSU . . . Not close
    2019 MINN*
    * It’s about time

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Well, aren't you going to ask her what their trophies say?
    Row the boat baby!!!!!!!!!

By the way, Goofer fans aren't just jealous of NDSU, but also other programs they don't measure up to:

https://twitter.com/gopherhole/statu...86025861550080
    Hail the BISON!!!

Thats because jacksonville state doesnt think their the best thing since sliced bread. They dont claim their better then the big boys above them year in year out like bison fans. An fcs team beating a 11-2 big ten team is EXTREMELY unlikely, would be a app state michigan type upset it just doesnt happen beacuse the difference in talent levels. Most gopher fans dont hate ndsu they just hate their fans and what they say because they are delusional.
    There is a good reason for this. It is because JSU has routinely had their poop pushed in by the so-called "big boys" whereas in NDSU's case it is we who do the pushing. It's just data - no opinion to be rendered really.

But enough of all that. Look we get it. Your team had a good year and it has been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooong time coming so you're feeling a bit full of yourself. This despite the fact that you had nothing to do with it and likely hadn't ever attended or watched an entire Gopher game before what, early November this year? Have a party, blow your horn live it up and enjoy it. Because the jury's out whether PJ can repeat his magic feat. He had this batch believing though and I would bet he will have some continued success. Show me though.

Don't kid yourself into thinking that NDSU is just some FCS team though. The evidence is overwhelming that this is not in fact the case. I don't know where you get the idea that the Gopher program is chock full of vastly more talented athletes. This is just not so. Despite your inference that you are so knowledgeable regarding college football relative to all us little hicks here my bet is you do not in fact understand the nuances of the difference in scholarships between your hallowed institution and ours. Go do a little homework.

In the meantime if you are so cocksure that your squad is that much superior to ours get that little ninny Coyle to take Matt Larsen's phone calls. Schedule that up and we'll bring our rag tag band of misfits and ragamuffins up there and kick your rodent ass. Again.

Please don't waste our time with the no upside BS argument. The SEC schools schedule a lower division opponent every year. They have more to lose than the Big 10 does.