Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Minnesota 2019

Default Re: NDSU vs Minnesota 2019

I hope BVillers responding here know they are responding to another BViller. Pretty obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I hope BVillers responding here know they are responding to another BViller. Pretty obvious.

That's why I asked how many aliases he needed.

With that said, I'm taking the "Golden" opportunity to rip the Goofers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Default NDSU vs Minnesota 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    That's why I asked how many aliases he needed.

With that said, I'm taking the "Golden" opportunity to rip the Goofers.
    Gotcha.

If the Goofers were really/genuinely interested in scheduling us, it would happen. We would jockey our current schedule to make it happen. SDSU was one of their top 4 opponents this year, regardless of when the game was or would have been played. Goofers had a QB and coaching deficiency this year, along with very average LB play. Not to mention low team football IQ (which coincides with low academic IQ of their team). And I’ll just leave character issues for a later response.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I just hope he is having fun. It does give us something to do. It’s like practice for when the real trolls show up.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Gotcha.

If the Goofers were really/genuinely interested in scheduling us, it would happen. We would jockey our current schedule to make it happen. SDSU was one of their top 4 opponents this year, regardless of when the game was or would have been played. Goofers had a QB and coaching deficiency this year, along with very average LB play. Not to mention low team football IQ (which coincides with low academic IQ of their team). And I’ll just leave character issues for a later response.

Playing the Goofers would be nice, but there are a lot of other teams I would like to see NDSU play. I'm not sure what beating Minnesota does for NDSU's program much anymore since they've already have done that. That's why I'm excited about the Oregon game. A Wisconsin game would be awesome if possible. Beating those teams would help elevate the Bison Football brand.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Delusionalfanbase View Post
    Lol proves my point no other fcs team is claiming to be a top 25 team in fbs because they arent
    No other FCS team has gone 129-8, won 8 National championships, finished top 25 Sagarin, or gone 5-0 against FBS opponents (4-0 against P5 opponents) in the past 9 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Playing the Goofers would be nice, but there are a lot of other teams I would like to see NDSU play. I'm not sure what beating Minnesota does for NDSU's program much anymore since they've already have done that. That's why I'm excited about the Oregon game. A Wisconsin game would be awesome if possible. Beating those teams would help elevate the Bison Football brand.
    Good point. We have more to prove than beating Goofers AGAIN. Playing them means nothing for NDSU anymore really. Should have thought things through better.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    No other FCS team has gone 129-8, won 8 National championships, finished top 25 Sagarin, or gone 5-0 against FBS opponents (4-0 against P5 opponents) in the past 9 years.
    Exactly. And I’m not sure any P5 FBS program has been so irrelevant over the those same years as the Goofers. They even went so far as to internet-beg for ESPN Gameday!! Lmao @ Goofers!!

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

NDSU is 9-3 vs FBS since 2006.
    Minnesota is 9-3 vs FCS since 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    NDSU is 9-3 vs FBS since 2006.
    Minnesota is 9-3 vs FCS since 2006.
    So it's a draw? Yay!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk