Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Minnesota 2019

Default Re: NDSU vs Minnesota 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It would be nice if NDSU could rely on the Ohio State's and Michigan's of the world to get them a TV contract that could fund a bloated football budget.
    We have Indiana St and Western Illinois.. who the hell wants Ohio st and Michigan?

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Why is this guy here? He cares so little about NDSU football he shows up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've been wondering that myself. Do you think Bama and Auburn fans are all over Jacksonville State's message board shitting on their level of play... or are there any Bison fans going on MSU-Mankato's message board shitting on their D2 success? They/we couldn't care less. Gopher fans have to be one of the most insecure groups out there. Maybe that's due to the fact that they're always taking a back seat to the pro teams even in their own primary market even when they have their best season in the last 50.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If we played the Gophers with the team that won the Natty vs the MN team that played SDSU we win by 10. Head to Head in November we lose. We just didn't have the horses on the D line to disrupt their passing game enough. Given time, their WR would have eventually torched us.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've been wondering that myself. Do you think Bama and Auburn fans are all over Jacksonville State's message board shitting on their level of play... or are there any Bison fans going on MSU-Mankato's message board shitting on their D2 success? They/we couldn't care less. Gopher fans have to be one of the most insecure groups out there. Maybe that's due to the fact that they're always taking a back seat to the pro teams even in their own primary market even when they have their best season in the last 50.
    As a matter of fact, on another forum I frequent, Alabama and Auburn fans often speak well of JSU, and show them a lot of respect. And they show a lot of love to NDSU as well. Honestly, the only trolls on that forum are UCF fans, who pretend they won a Natty in '17.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    As a matter of fact, on another forum I frequent, Alabama and Auburn fans often speak well of JSU, and show them a lot of respect. And they show a lot of love to NDSU as well. Honestly, the only trolls on that forum are UCF fans, who pretend they won a Natty in '17.
    May as well claim that. Who is going to tell them otherwise? Dr. Pepper?

Quote Originally Posted by FBS > FCS View Post
    Reading is hard I know, as I wrote IF there was a division above the FBS in college football. You can't be that dumb are you? How is it logistically impossible for NDSU to join the FBS???
    This is where you can just shut up and try to learn something. I know its difficult to understand for you and your entitled fanbase, where competing in a conference like the B1G seems like something you deserve and not something you earn. If it was about earning the chance to compete in the B1G based on level of play, NDSU would have been brought into the league years and ago and your trash Gopher team would have taken their place in the MVFC where they still would have a sub-.500 record.

No, you moron, its about money. Now STFU and go back to your gopher hole where your ignorance will not only be tolerated, but celebrated.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I'm sure all the press NDSU gets down in the cities makes their blood boil a little too.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Things to do, like gang rape girls?
    Rape?? There was no charges and even the woman and all the witnesses said it was consensual. She just did like that they didn't want anything to do with her afterwards. But yeah, it was pretty disgusting behavior. But their were players that got in trouble because they received a text on it and weren't even there.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    This is where you can just shut up and try to learn something. I know its difficult to understand for you and your entitled fanbase, where competing in a conference like the B1G seems like something you deserve and not something you earn. If it was about earning the chance to compete in the B1G based on level of play, NDSU would have been brought into the league years and ago and your trash Gopher team would have taken their place in the MVFC where they still would have a sub-.500 record.

No, you moron, its about money. Now STFU and go back to your gopher hole where your ignorance will not only be tolerated, but celebrated.
    I believe the title of this thread is NDSU vs Minnesota 2019??? I guess you guys talk about the Gophers more than anything. Look how upset you're all getting by me throwing facts at you and you can't come back with anything but what you guys did 5 years ago and some made up crap about not being able to move up to FBS when there's nothing stopping you. Not an invite, not money, not a stadium, none of it is why, all of those things NDSU meets to move up. You just can't handle playing more than one FBS school every 3 years with your talent and you know that's not getting any better. Nobody grows up wanting to play at an FCS school. Good luck playing Oregon next year, they lost most of their good players this year but I'm thinking they'll still win by 3 TD's, just remember the Gophers beat Auburn this year that beat an Oregon team that was a lot better than the one you're going to play. Peace Out chumps.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by FBS > FCS View Post
    I believe the title of this thread is NDSU vs Minnesota 2019??? I guess you guys talk about the Gophers more than anything. Look how upset you're all getting by me throwing facts at you and you can't come back with anything but what you guys did 5 years ago and some made up crap about not being able to move up to FBS when there's nothing stopping you. Not an invite, not money, not a stadium, none of it is why, all of those things NDSU meets to move up. You just can't handle playing more than one FBS school every 3 years with your talent and you know that's not getting any better. Nobody grows up wanting to play at an FCS school. Good luck playing Oregon next year, they lost most of their good players this year but I'm thinking they'll still win by 3 TD's, just remember the Gophers beat Auburn this year that beat an Oregon team that was a lot better than the one you're going to play. Peace Out chumps.
    You may want to check the OP. A Gopher troll created this thread, and a Gopher troll has now revived it.