Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Minnesota 2019

Default Re: NDSU vs Minnesota 2019

I do find it funny that the argument for why MN isn't afraid of NDSU is that it's a no win situation to play them. Which by definition means there is fear of losing. Lolol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FBS > FCS View Post
    They beat they're exact same team that was 12-0 by 40 a few years back. After that the gophers have had quite the stretch on scandals and new coaches to really get any momentum in the program, but I'll take any healthy non scandal Gopher team over Iowa any time. Even the Gopher worst years when they were winning one or 2 games a year they still managed to beat Iowa.
    I get the feeling Iowa has finished ranked in the top 25 more than 4 times in the last 50 years...

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah, they had a decent conference schedule, they played 3 ranked teams, that rarely happens. Take Iowa a few years back, they started 12 -0. They didn't play a ranked opponent until the Big 10 championship game. They lost that game, but all the college football analysts pretty much said that even if they would have won that game they wouldn't have been in the playoffs because they scheduled an FCS opponent. They ya go Einstein. Any other questions you need answered that most college football fans would know.
    Bullshit. No 13-0 Power 5 conference champion is getting left out of the playoff. It's never happened and will never happen.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You mean the Gopher team that had 10 players suspended and barred from the stadium and their QB played with a concussion that he got from playing Penn State the week before, or the exact same Iowa team the year before they were 12-0 that the Gophers beat by 40. Yeah that team.
    One more reason Minnesota is trash. Their players are constantly getting into trouble.

And your coach let your QB play with a concussion?

TRASH.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    If the FCS is so weak, then why would you even mention the risk of losing? Surely a Power Five team such as THE University of Minnesota shouldn't have to worry about losing to such a weak opponent.

By the way, there is a division of football above FCS. Ever hear of the NFL? It's a logistical impossibility for Alabama to join the NFL, just as it's a logistical impossibility for NDSU to join the FBS.
    Reading is hard I know, as I wrote IF there was a division above the FBS in college football. You can't be that dumb are you? How is it logistically impossible for NDSU to join the FBS???

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    One more reason Minnesota is trash. Their players are constantly getting into trouble.

And your coach let your QB play with a concussion?

TRASH.
    Hey, there's things to do on campus, not just trying to catch wind up in Fargo. The coach doesn't diagnose injuries.

Reading is hard I know, as I wrote IF there was a division above the FBS in college football. You can't be that dumb are you? How is it logistically impossible for NDSU to join the FBS???
    NDSU doesn't have the stadium, funding, or geographical footprint to get an invite from a conference worth joining.

Hey, there's things to do on campus, not just trying to catch wind up in Fargo. The coach doesn't diagnose injuries.
    Things to do, like gang rape girls?

It would be nice if NDSU could rely on the Ohio State's and Michigan's of the world to get them a TV contract that could fund a bloated football budget.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why is this guy here? He cares so little about NDSU football he shows up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk