Quote Originally Posted by RadioBison View Post
According to Dresser, Carr ran out of gas.

https://www.iowastatedaily.com/sport...9038e0370.html
As far as Dresser, interesting interview.

Carr clearly points to his right knee after the exchange in the second (where his knee was in an awkward position as it hit the mat) and wasn't moving well after that. He showed no signs of fatigue prior to that point too. If your superstar points to his knee and gets up gingerly, you take injury time. I've never seen Carr gas in an instant (he rarely gets tired in any match) and I've been watching him for years.

Also, Cook didn't use a "junk hold" and Cook has been doing that to guys regularly. To me that is 100% lack of scouting on Dresser and co. You would have sealed the dual by avoiding the "Junk hold"

As far as Marcus Coleman, he did look terrible. Perhaps part of that is they made him cut to 174 until mid December. You aren't going to regain all of that lost muscle in a couple weeks. Carlson is very good, very strong, and very big. Terrible matchup for Coleman right now. Plus, he wrestled the best collegiate wrestler in the country competitively recently. If you're going to put Coleman on blast, you should do it to Gremmel too. At least Coleman was facing a high quality opponent.