Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Und 1/18

Default Re: Und 1/18

Yep doubleheader Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    yep—1:00 start. Double header with women

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wise decision. Our place is surrounded by trees but can’t see past them. Can’t imagine what it’s like out there
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

So do you need a separate ticket for the women’s game? Seems like it would be dumb to kick 3,000 people out so 300 could come back for the next game. Take advantage of the doubleheader to get a big crowd.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    So do you need a separate ticket for the women’s game? Seems like it would be dumb to kick 3,000 people out so 300 could come back for the next game. Take advantage of the doubleheader to get a big crowd.
    They made us leave the women’s game and come back in for the men’s but I think they should leave the crowd in for this game.
    If you are in someone’s seat you can just find another.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It did say in the social media post that separate tickets would be needed for each game, I agree though, with the women's game coming second why wouldn't you keep as many fans as you could. Just let the fans know if people claim the seats you're in from the first one, relocated to an empty seat. Easy fix.

Yeah not sure why separate tickets would be needed, should be plenty of seats anyway unfortunately.

Kolpack tweeted it. Season tickets are only on one side...and there cant be many. They need to use this situation to get as many people to the womens game as possible. Wake up the echos of the 90’s where it was packed for women’s bball. You have a great opportunity to get fans a taste and get them to come to future games. I mean, the highest attendance this year for womens bball was 900 or so; and that was vs Wisconsin when the tickets were free!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

lame. D2 is back.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    It did say in the social media post that separate tickets would be needed for each game, I agree though, with the women's game coming second why wouldn't you keep as many fans as you could. Just let the fans know if people claim the seats you're in from the first one, relocated to an empty seat. Easy fix.
    I agree but since they sell different seats for men and women its all about someone sitting in someone else seat.
    Really wish they could go back to same seat assignments.

If you want to see that happen, you need to call or email ML or DL quickly! It’s a great idea and it should happen, but I’m afraid it won’t unless they get a push.