Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Und 1/18

Default Re: Und 1/18

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    easy win, crowd not loud, crowd leaving early.
    definitely NOT a rivalry vibe

save that for SDSU, ORU, USD. no matter how hard dom/jeff/mcfooly try and beg it to happen. its dead.
    Yeah, it was a way better atmosphere vs USD on Thursday. Give me a break. Its getting old. Why cant und be a rival again now that they are in the same league? Thought the crowd was great! Nice win. They had nobody to stop Vinny and Tyson.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Yeah, it was a way better atmosphere vs USD on Thursday. Give me a break. Its getting old. Why cant und be a rival again now that they are in the same league? Thought the crowd was great! Nice win. They had nobody to stop Vinny and Tyson.
    Crowd today was largest of the year by far. The crowd wasn't wild like a rivalry or a game that really mattered. It was a fun game though for sure.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Vinny and Tyson were great. Thought it was a pretty good team effort. Not many turnovers or boneheaded plays and we continue to knock down free throws. Rebounding could be a little better. Wouldve been sad to have let that one get away. Was not impressed with the Fighting Hawks.

Went 2-0 for the week and that was an absolute must, now probably the game of the season in Brookings. Safe to say that whoever wins the league is going to need to take down a big road win or two.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    And the atmosphere on Wednesday was even better than Thursday!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good home court win vs. a formidable conference opponent, rivalry is there but glad nobody is getting punched in the face or swore at like in the old days, it needed to be tamed down.

Way to go BISON! You did it again today!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yotes beat the Jacks soundly today. That is a good sign for us.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    Good home court win vs. a formidable conference opponent, rivalry is there but glad nobody is getting punched in the face or swore at like in the old days, it needed to be tamed down.

Way to go BISON! You did it again today!
    formidable? they are so bad, beating that team by 9 is a disappointment. sdsu beat them by 21
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    formidable? they are so bad, beating that team by 9 is a disappointment. sdsu beat them by 21
    Well we beat USD by 2 with 2 main players out and T-Dog having a below standard game. Basically had both players were still out yesterday. Jared did get to play some and nailed his first 3 pointer in over a month. Get him back healthy along with Sam and we will be just fine. Bench is playing well and T-Dog is just a beast for us. Vinnie is Vinnie and playing at a high level as well.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Well we beat USD by 2 with 2 main players out and T-Dog having a below standard game. Basically had both players were still out yesterday. Jared did get to play some and nailed his first 3 pointer in over a month. Get him back healthy along with Sam and we will be just fine. Bench is playing well and T-Dog is just a beast for us. Vinnie is Vinnie and playing at a high level as well.
    this is true.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?