View Poll Results: Who should MSU hire. Briles or Petrino?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Briles Loves Women

0 0%
  • Petrino Loves Women on backs of his bike

6 100.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Missouri State to Hire Briles or Petrino???

Default Re: Missouri State to Hire Briles or Petrino???

Listen son, do you want to play in a nearly empty stadium in Springfield or play in a nearly soldout stadium in Fargo?

533 In a row

Like the end of this article. What do you have to lose?
    https://www.news-leader.com/story/sp...el/4476331002/
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    "Listen son do you want to come to Springfield where we will win 5 games if we are lucky or go to Fargo and win national championships".
    That has been the case in the past. But you know when Matt Entz heard the news this morning, it made him a little bit nervous. All Petrino does is win and he is taking over a sleeping giant of a school. I bet all the people in Fargo, Youngstown, Cedar Falls, and whatever towns South Dakota and South Dakota State are in are a little concerned now.

Quote Originally Posted by StecMSU View Post
    That has been the case in the past. But you know when Matt Entz heard the news this morning, it made him a little bit nervous. All Petrino does is win and he is taking over a sleeping giant of a school. I bet all the people in Fargo, Youngstown, Cedar Falls, and whatever towns South Dakota and South Dakota State are in are a little concerned now.
    So do you think more people will come to games outside of the band, five students, and football parents?
    (And yes, I do go to the Mo State away games)
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

It depends. What position does he play?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

We are fixing to wreck things in this conference. He is going to kill it out on the recruiting trail. "Listen, son do you want to go to Fargo and play in the cold or go to Springfield where outdoor and entertainment options are a plenty?"
    I love it. Go Bears!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

We are fixing to wreck things in this conference. He is going to kill it out on the recruiting trail. "Listen, son do you want to go to Fargo and play in the cold or go to Springfield where outdoor and entertainment options are a plenty?"
    "Listen son, your sister is hot; would she like to go on a motorcycle ride?"

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So do you think more people will come to games outside of the band, five students, and football parents?
    (And yes, I do go to the Mo State away games)
    Yeah. With Petrino I think more show up. It is always going to be a losing battle with attendance and interest as long as we are at the FCS level. I have watched NDSU come play in Springfield but when there are two SEC schools within three hours drive it is more tempting to do that then watch the South Dakota Coyotes or something come to Springfield.

This guy gets it!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?