Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: NDSU vs South Dakota 7pm Wed

Default Re: NDSU vs South Dakota 7pm Wed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I was not there due to the cold and work but will be there Saturday unless it is not good out.
    Don’t forget the track meet and Paw Patrol at the dome.
    IF you can get there.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I'm wondering if they bump the UND game back to Sunday if it's as bad as they say it will be Friday night into Saturday with the wind? Wind gusts up to 50mph could shut down interstates even if it's just a few inches of snow with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm wondering if they bump the UND game back to Sunday if it's as bad as they say it will be Friday night into Saturday with the wind? Wind gusts up to 50mph could shut down interstates even if it's just a few inches of snow with it.
    That would be nice.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I hope theres 1100 there for that game
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was at this USD game, quite the come back in the first half with the bench players for NDSU carrying the load to get us back in the lead before halftime. Fun game to watch and be at. Our cheerleaders do a great job of acrobatic moves too!!! In the second half we hung in there and they missed some bunnie shots so that helped. When we get healthy we will have great depth as our bench tonight really helped! Krueser needs to get more consistent and the new JUCO looked good, maybe a few more minutes from him.........

I told a fan next to me that on the last play we should give it to Ward as he can create and not get his shot blocked, it was a lucky call but the coaches drew up a good play.

We had better knock off the SIOX this weekend. Richman needs to show their new coach (glad Jonesy is gonzo) how the Bison can really play with grit and not be pushed around. I was at the game when they carried Crandall off our court and they were so arrogant about that win. They just never grow up - up there, must be something in their booze or too many slips and falls on the back of their heads while trying to skate. Please guys, don't let that happen again. Even when SDSU won last year on a prayer shot from half court they were a lot more civilized about it.
    Let's Go Bison!!!