Selfish post here but I always rate the outgoing class with 1 of 4 scores: Hall of Fame, All Conference, Starter, or Depth.

I got stuck on a couple departing Bison today.

Zack Johnson and Ben Ellefson

Both are All Conference rating without question. Just debating if they are Hall of Fame tier. These ratings aren't literal or it would be no fun for me. You can be All Conference without ever getting that media voted badge of honor. Same with HoF, etc.

Zach Johnson: I am leaving pretty heavily towards HoF for Zach Johnson because he was a long term great OL at OT AND OG. He is also getting NFL looks as a UDFA if I had to guess. Thoughts?

Ben Ellefson: This one is harder. Great player for 2+ years. Think he set a TE touchdown record for the Bison in a career? Never felt like he took over a game or was overly noticeable other than TD to receptions ratio. I know he was great! But was he HoF?

I started grading during Easton's class. The HoF grades I have given so far are Easton, D Shep, RJ, T Volson, Menard, Bruce, Grimsley, and now this year Jimmy F'ing Football, D Tuszka, and potentially Z Johnson and Ellefson.

Would love to hear any thoughts. Even if you disagree on HoF grades or people I omitted in the last 2 graduating classes!