Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 NDSU Football Depth Chart

Default Re: 2020 NDSU Football Depth Chart

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I think Weber played just fine when he got an opportunity so not nearly concerned there as the other cb and dt. I think those are the biggest question marks. Lots of talent on the de with waege, McCormick, pierce, ogbu Reed Ryan and the Twins
    DT doesnt worry me so much as that seems to be one of the positions like OL that NDSU does a great job at developing and finding players. From an athletic standpoint Weber will fill in great i think, it is moreso the leadership and instincts that Hendricks had that will need to be replaced

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    DT doesnt worry me so much as that seems to be one of the positions like OL that NDSU does a great job at developing and finding players. From an athletic standpoint Weber will fill in great i think, it is moreso the leadership and instincts that Hendricks had that will need to be replaced
    I think it's concerning to so many because we didn't have Aton of splash plays from the group this year, got run on a bit, and lost several key contributeres from that group. Need drastic improvement to become more stout than we were

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    JAMES KACZOR #26 JUNIOR 6-0 205 - i think put him as a LB, not safety. He exchanged plays with Mer.
    Agree, though I think I remember seeing him drop back in nickel coverage, he flashed way more when he was giving more of a LB look...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    The only nit-picky thing I see is maybe moving Weertz above Pauly, just based on the reps they saw this year.
    I didn't see Weerts on the participation report for Saturday. Any word why he didn't play?
    Also, what's the status of Ogbu's injury going into next season?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Looking forward to the development of Tyler Roehl in his role as OC and hoping Trey Lance is not asked to run 30 times each game.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Looking forward to the development of Tyler Roehl in his role as OC and hoping Trey Lance is not asked to run 30 times each game.
    Yeah, winning sucks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

One name that is missing in regards to DE is Brendan Cook. Prior to his injury this year, he was a wrecking machine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Just give use the damn trophy now.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    One name that is missing in regards to DE is Brendan Cook. Prior to his injury this year, he was a wrecking machine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I forgot about him. He was causing major havoc before he went down.

Was Mark Stumpf injured all year?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt