Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 NDSU Football Depth Chart

tolnabison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2020 NDSU Football Depth Chart

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Man I don't understand the DT situation. Ive mentioned before but never got any response on the Quinn Alo move. He played dt in mop up duty during the 2018 season. Watched him. I keep an eye on the local boys. Only thing I can figure is Entz was the DC with him and moved him to offense when he became head coach because of something he saw. No depth at DT at all. Concerning.
    Here is what the DT room looks like next year.

DT returners
    1. Matt Beigler Sr
    2. Costner Ching Jr
    3. Lane Tucker Jr
    4. Dylan Evans Soph
    5. Javier Derritt R-Fr
    6. Eli Mostart R-Fr

Recruits: Nolan Jacobs, Bryce Friday, Joe Kava

Could possibly see Will Mostart there also.

Do I think they need to add a body? Probably would make sense. But its hard for me to question anything the coaching staff does with the results they continually produce.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post

DT returners
    1. Matt Beigler Sr
    2. Costner Ching Jr
    3. Lane Tucker Jr
    4. Dylan Evans Soph
    5. Javier Derritt R-Fr
    6. Eli Mostart R-Fr

Do I think they need to add a body? Probably would make sense. But its hard for me to question anything the coaching staff does with the results they continually produce.
    Thanks. Ching and Evans aren't listed on that depth chart post I was looking at. But dam look at all the o linemen on the roster. Crazy to move Quinn.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Thanks. Ching and Evans aren't listed on that depth chart post I was looking at. But dam look at all the o linemen on the roster. Crazy to move Quinn.
    Maybe we can get that kid transferring from Minnesota who still has 3 years left. Kid looks like a player and would be a good get. Hope derritt has gotten the Kramer addition of muscle and quickness. I thought tucker was really starting to come on by the end of the year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Maybe we can get that kid transferring from Minnesota who still has 3 years left. Kid looks like a player and would be a good get. Hope derritt has gotten the Kramer addition of muscle and quickness. I thought tucker was really starting to come on by the end of the year as well.
    Mayan. Yea. Trey/Pheonix are really recruiting him. But from what I read on gopher board he is probably heading to another Power 5 school
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post

DT returners
    1. Matt Beigler Sr
    2. Costner Ching Jr
    3. Lane Tucker Jr
    4. Dylan Evans Soph
    5. Javier Derritt R-Fr
    6. Eli Mostart R-Fr

I wonder if there has ever been any consideration to having Cody Mauch at DT. He was a sacking machine in HS (albeit a small school). He is just so athletic and has great measurables for the position. (6' 4" 290)

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Well im a little less concerned with the DT position when I add in the nt position. Okie Dokie I'm an idiot. Just did a quick glance earlier I guess. For embarrassing. They just list them as dt on the playstation.

Lardsin must go!

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone else noticed that DT Tucker came in as the highest rated kid outta Wyoming...3 Star, if I remember correctly but he hasn't seen as much playing time on DL as Costner Ching, a walk on who came in as a TE or FB, don't remember which. Could that be possible, I mean look at the stars...….
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Anyone else noticed that DT Tucker came in as the highest rated kid outta Wyoming...3 Star, if I remember correctly but he hasn't seen as much playing time on DL as Costner Ching, a walk on who came in as a TE or FB, don't remember which. Could that be possible, I mean look at the stars...….
    Yeah. Stars are everything. Maybe the Bison should come out with Bedazzled unis with 3D gold stars on the shoulders that are so sparkly they blind the opponent. Need something to one up the Ducks goofy fucking uni combos

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I recall him getting more playing time as the season progressed and was starting to flash at times.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

gobison shows Tucker playing in 14 games.

16 solos and 16 assisted, 2 TFL (2 yds) and 2 QB hurries.