Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 NDSU Football Depth Chart

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2020 NDSU Football Depth Chart

Six Bison were named to the Steele FSC All America Team https://gobison.com/news/2020/1/15/f...n-honored.aspx

Freshmen All Americans included DE Jake Kava on the 2nd Team, OT Jalen Sundell on the 3rd Team and DE Tony Pierce on the 4th Team

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Looking at the stats on gobison.com Code Green yielded more rushing yards to: SDSU, YSU, WIU, USD, SIU and Nicholls than they did to JMU. Passing yards is where JMU really had traction. Code Green yielded more passing yards to only UC Davis and UNI than they did in the chipper.

Code Green granted JMU zero rushing touchdowns and two passing touchdowns.

EDIT: Also interesting both JMU and NDSU had 45 rushing attempts in the game. NDSU gained 120 more yards than JMU for those attempts.
    So they did out physical us.... Lance probably had 60-70 yards rushing without being touched and Phoenix was untouched on his run as well as Jimmy football. We had well over 125 yards of untouched rushes. While they had a grind us hard to get their 120 yards less. lol
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Ross Uglem's story "Six Bison to Watch in Spring Ball":
    https://247sports.com/college/north-...2/#142484722_1

Also, a healthy Zac Mathis can give the WR group some quality depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Ross Uglem's story "Six Bison to Watch in Spring Ball":
    https://247sports.com/college/north-...2/#142484722_1

Also, a healthy Zac Mathis can give the WR group some quality depth.
    So who was listed? I don’t have the membership.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    So who was listed? I don’t have the membership.
    Henderson, Cook, Talbert, Tucker, Kubas and S Wilson.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Thanks for listing them. Seems like a few players always step up from one year to the next. Plus it’s Kramer time

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I'm hoping Zach Mathis can get healthy and have a good year. He is a big target ( 6-6) and was coming into his own prior to the injury. Add 6-6 Josh Babicz and 6-6 Noah Gindorff and Trey will have some big targets to throw to.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    I'm hoping Zach Mathis can get healthy and have a good year. He is a big target ( 6-6) and was coming into his own prior to the injury. Add 6-6 Josh Babicz and 6-6 Noah Gindorff and Trey will have some big targets to throw to.
    Seems like Mathis needs to add some muscle to improve blocking and avoid injury. I’ll need to see some routes after he adds weight to know if we have something there. That is a lot of height, and athleticism is important at the WR position.

Realizing DT was underwhelming this year and we graduated our 2 top guys, I expect this year to be an improvement. Watch Tucker, Evans, and Derritt. That is your star potential. Evans is a Drevlow 2.0 in the making. I’m not ready to say we have an all American in next two years, but close.

For DE, Cook, Pierce, and Ryan are the star potential.

Overall the DL should be very good, but won’t exactly take over games. It’ll take a year or two.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    Seems like Mathis needs to add some muscle to improve blocking and avoid injury. I’ll need to see some routes after he adds weight to know if we have something there. That is a lot of height, and athleticism is important at the WR position.

Realizing DT was underwhelming this year and we graduated our 2 top guys, I expect this year to be an improvement. Watch Tucker, Evans, and Derritt. That is your star potential. Evans is a Drevlow 2.0 in the making. I’m not ready to say we have an all American in next two years, but close.

Overall the DL should be very good, but won’t exactly take over games. It’ll take a year or two.
    You didn't mention Waege….I think he's gonna be very good IMO.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post

If Reed Ryan was so good why didn't he get on the field more this year??