Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 NDSU Football Depth Chart

Default Re: 2020 NDSU Football Depth Chart

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Not sure exposed it the right word. They gave up right around their season average on YPC. Literally the lowest YPC allowed in the playoffs was to JMU and if I am reading my stats right the lowest YPC allowed since the Missouri State game.....
    I don't see how that is possible. They ate us alive up the middle; only time it didn't work was when they didn't run up the middle.....

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I don't see how that is possible. They ate us alive up the middle; only time it didn't work was when they didn't run up the middle.....
    Looking at the stats on gobison.com Code Green yielded more rushing yards to: SDSU, YSU, WIU, USD, SIU and Nicholls than they did to JMU. Passing yards is where JMU really had traction. Code Green yielded more passing yards to only UC Davis and UNI than they did in the chipper.

Code Green granted JMU zero rushing touchdowns and two passing touchdowns.

EDIT: Also interesting both JMU and NDSU had 45 rushing attempts in the game. NDSU gained 120 more yards than JMU for those attempts.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Looking at the stats on gobison.com Code Green yielded more rushing yards to: SDSU, YSU, WIU, USD, SIU and Nicholls than they did to JMU. Passing yards is where JMU really had traction. Code Green yielded more passing yards to only UC Davis and UNI than they did in the chipper.

Code Green granted JMU zero rushing touchdowns and two passing touchdowns.

EDIT: Also interesting both JMU and NDSU had 45 rushing attempts in the game. NDSU gained 120 more yards than JMU for those attempts.
    I don't have time to look. How did the outphysicalled stat shape up? And they surely beat us out in the "being thrown around like a rag doll" statistical category.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    I don't have time to look. How did the outphysicalled stat shape up? And they surely beat us out in the "being thrown around like a rag doll" statistical category.

Here is an interesting statistic. Twenty points was their 3rd lowest point total. WV 13 and UNI 17. WV beat them by 7, we beat them by 8.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

You know I couldn't find either of those categories so I can't answer in the absolute. However here is my distillation/interpretation of the data (oh man, take this at your own risk): I believe that Code Green was happy to grant the passing game to the Nooch and deny him the run in the hope that he would show to be his good old Colgate self. In the end he did just that.

Plus - those Rapeltons are really good when not lined up opposite Mr. Hayes.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You know I couldn't find either of those categories so I can't answer in the absolute. However here is my distillation/interpretation of the data (oh man, take this at your own risk): I believe that Code Green was happy to grant the passing game to the Nooch and deny him the run in the hope that he would show to be his good old Colgate self. In the end he did just that.

Plus - those Rapeltons are really good when not lined up opposite Mr. Hayes.
    He got Hayes'd. I needed a microscope to tell the difference between the Hulk gif floating around here and the actual replay of that play, Dylan must be lighter than he looks. Either that or Josh really is The Incredible Hulk.

He got Hayes'd. I needed a microscope to tell the difference between the Hulk gif floating around here and the actual replay of that play, Dylan must be lighter than he looks. Either that or Josh really is The Incredible Hulk.
    Dylan slipped don't you know.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Dylan slipped don't you know.
    I would have believed that if Hayes and/or the other Stapleton slipped too. The slippery part of the field was around that area, but between the hashes, not the sidelines.
    Hail the BISON!!!

You know the best part? Josh Hayes not done!!! Ha Ha!!
    Don't believe everything you think.

You know the best part? Josh Hayes not done!!! Ha Ha!!
    I knew he was going to be good when he got thrown into the fire in the biggest game against jmu in 2017 and held his own. That game proved him and bridges were the next best shutdown cbs at ndsu