Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jabril Cox coming back for next season!

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Jabril Cox coming back for next season!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yea dan is wrong on this. so is Tailgater8
    He isn't entering the draft... But I'm wrong.
    Your world is a strange one

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I can dig deep into the internet to find random scouting reports too.
    I was giving just one reason why he’s staying. That was the best I could find. Absolutely no reason to declare early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he isn’t involved as much because teams avoid him and gameplan to not have him be a factor. He did have some missed tackles but hard to imagine with his size and speed and ability to cover that he can’t play in the nfl

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    He isn't entering the draft... But I'm wrong.
    Your world is a strange one
    the point was, there's lot of people that thought he'd go out early.

like Jabril or anyone gives a crap about Beth freakin hoole, if he gets talked to be an agent or a couple nfl exec's and tell him he'd be a 2nd or 3rd round pic, you're dam right he'll go, so it's still a possibility until April 1
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I think he isn’t involved as much because teams avoid him and gameplan to not have him be a factor. He did have some missed tackles but hard to imagine with his size and speed and ability to cover that he can’t play in the nfl
    He's going to be playing on Sundays at some point in the future. You are right, putting him in coverage has opponents game planning away from him. JMU nearly paid very dearly challenging Cox today.

I hope he is back next year because the second Cox has a pro day or goes to a combine, his stock will skyrocket. Anyone who doesn't think he couldn't go to the draft now, is delusional. It is all about how high he could go. I forget the no brainer cut off. Im guessing it is around the 3rd round.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dude prolly needs shoulder surgery. Ever since he wore that shoulder brace he’s tackled like ass. Me thinks he didn’t want it to get hit very hard because it was messed up.

Default Jabril Cox coming back for next season!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Uni had a linebacker leave early a couple years ago. Don’t think it worked out very well. Would have to have dominated every year to make it happen but I do think cox will make it. He’s just to talented.
    According to a rumor at the time, I believe that UNI player left earlier because he failed a test.

In regards to Jabril having a “down” year compared to last year, have you guys forget, again, he’s not playing the same LB position?

Hail the BISON!!!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    According to a rumor at the time, I believe that UNI player left earlier because he failed a test.

In regards to Jabril having a “down” year compared to last year, have you guys forget, again, he’s not playing the same LB position?

His coverage skills were very good this year for a LB, but as most have stated on here, there were a lot of missed tackles this year that could be cleaned up. I think he could improve his draft stock by staying personally.

Man, if he was playing hurt, the way he blew up that WR screen is even more incredible.

Did he hurt his right shoulder earlier this year? I noticed between plays in the second quarter that he was tugging on his arm. Looked like he was trying to pop something back.