Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Jabril Cox coming back for next season!

Default Re: Jabril Cox coming back for next season!

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    There was some discussion during the game on Monday night that underclassmen for LSU and Clemson would only have 3 or 4 days to make a decision...so the 17th makes sense. Saban wants to petition the NFL and NCAA to extend the date now that the last college games are played later in January.
    The NBA's system is so much better in this regard. Underclassmen can declare and go through the pre-draft process but if they don't hire an agent they can back out up until I believe a month or so before the draft and go back to school retaining their eligibility. So many NFL prospects get bad information that inflates their value and until they go through the pre-draft evaluations it's really speculative to put draft grades on them... like ndsubison posted above nearly one third of early entrants didn't even get drafted last year.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The NBA's system is so much better in this regard. Underclassmen can declare and go through the pre-draft process but if they don't hire an agent they can back out up until I believe a month or so before the draft and go back to school retaining their eligibility. So many NFL prospects get bad information that inflates their value and until they go through the pre-draft evaluations it's really speculative to put draft grades on them... like ndsubison posted above nearly one third of early entrants didn't even get drafted last year.
    I'm guessing one reason that works for the NBA is the college season is done the first week of April and the NBA season doesn't end until mid-June. For football there is only a 2-3 week difference. I just looked and the NBA Finals could go as late as June 21 and the draft is June 25. They do their draft before free agency. NFL starts free agency before the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I'm shocked he didn't take advice from you.
    He did, then did the opposite. Smart man

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    He did, then did the opposite. Smart man
    All of the Ducks’ draft-able D players announced they are staying too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.