Page 25 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Listened to game and just saw the infamous scrum play on twitter. Kind of suprised there were no injuries on that play.

We won. Impressive season and I'm very proud of the program, coaches and players!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    A lot of well versed duck fans.

Recognize our quality, warn against mailing it in, expect to win possibly a close game
    Quote Originally Posted by SafeTeeJ View Post
    Meh.....
    What are the Duck Boards saying?
    Depends on which forum you look at. The Ducks Attack board is split between
    1) some folks treating NDSU posters like annoying little mosquitos and wondering why they are wasting their time with us
    2) some folks giving the Bison props and suggesting that Oregon better not overlook NDSU or they could be in for a scare
    3) a few more folks suggesting that we're just another sacrificial FCS lamb, regardless of our achievements, and that it will be a 40 point blowout win for the Ducks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    Listened to game and just saw the infamous scrum play on twitter. Kind of suprised there were no injuries on that play.
    I was kind of surprised by that too. It was amazing how that went for a first down.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That game was a lot like watching the Vikings. Questionable play calling in the second half that let them back in the game.

Trey was not seeing the field very well, seems to have regressed a bit there. But he's still young and a great player overall. He exceeded all expectations this year.

Interception and fake field goal happened right in front of us, that was fun.

Good thing they're playing the Ducks next season, may be the only team that challenges them.

All the Duke fans I interacted with were good people.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    That game was a lot like watching the Vikings. Questionable play calling in the second half that let them back in the game.

Trey was not seeing the field very well, seems to have regressed a bit there. But he's still young and a great player overall. He exceeded all expectations this year.

Interception and fake field goal happened right in front of us, that was fun.

Good thing they're playing the Ducks next season, may be the only team that challenges them.

All the Duke fans I interacted with were good people.
    I agree at times trey doesn’t trust his arm and reads but what freshmen qb does. He was amazing this year. If you look at stick as a freshmen he was mostly a runner and didn’t always trust his reads. Look at how he progressed by the time he was a senior. It’s scary to think how good trey can be by the time he leaves.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://twitter.com/ryanmholloway/st...164562945?s=21

Here’s a cool video of Jimmy’s interception. You can hear someone yelling “pick, pick” I assume it’s in reference to the pick play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last play is team football. I would have tried to score a touchdown instead of giving myself up after the clock hit zero.
    It's OK to not be OK.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I agree at times trey doesn’t trust his arm and reads but what freshmen qb does. He was amazing this year. If you look at stick as a freshmen he was mostly a runner and didn’t always trust his reads. Look at how he progressed by the time he was a senior. It’s scary to think how good trey can be by the time he leaves.
    I agree with this comparison. Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    https://twitter.com/ryanmholloway/st...164562945?s=21

Here’s a cool video of Jimmy’s interception. You can hear someone yelling “pick, pick” I assume it’s in reference to the pick play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That was an easy td if jimmy doesn’t come over and help. Bridges had to loop behind the wrs and wasn’t in a position to make a play. Great video from that angle. Great job by the players for being prepared and knowing what play they were running. That’s why some games are won by finding tendencies like that play and the fake fg.