Page 65 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Hopefully Colgate is in the playoffs again next year.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Hopefully Colgate is in the playoffs again next year.
    Colgate has lost fewer games to NDSU than JMU has.

#ToothpasteDecade

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Speaking of nuts, grow a pair.

When you take your boyfriend out to eat, do you all vacuum the floor under your table, then go into the kitchen and wash your dishes?

Don't bother to answer that. I already know the answer. My next question is "why not?"

Serious question, Bisonville. Is acehole1180 the best you got?
    aces1180 is definitely one the better posters on this message board, and if you knew more about him, you'd be biting your tongue rather than making statements that don't make your fanbase look good, but rather worse.

Also, in regards to trashing the stadium and using the excuse that it is up to someone else to clean up after your fanbase's mess, just remember there is a reason why they banned your streamers in the first place.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Ah, the streamer issue. If anybody paid attention, those damn streamers got wet and melted to the concrete. I’m not sure how the cleaning crew will end up dealing with them. Do they stick even after they dry out? If not, yuck.

Anyway, carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep watching this play by Hayes. Pre-snap (keep in mind JMU was going fast on O) he waves for help because he knows he is on an island against two receivers way bigger than him and has no help. He absolutely manhandles the first Stapleton and form tackles the second one (like TBeck did to the two 6’5” guys in the downtown Fargo parking lot). IOW, don’t back a Bison into a corner, cuz you’re gonna get beat—what an incredible, physical play by Hayes (payback to Stapleton for Hayes’ first Natty against him as a true freshmen). Can’t tell you how impressive (and important) this play was/is). Did any JMU player make a play even close to comparable as this?

https://twitter.com/jpfingsten/statu...238941185?s=21

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I keep watching this play by Hayes. Pre-snap (keep in mind JMU was going fast on O) he waves for help because he knows he is on an island against two receivers way bigger than him and has no help. He absolutely manhandles the first Stapleton and form tackles the second one (like TBeck did to the two 6’5” guys in the downtown Fargo parking lot). IOW, don’t back a Bison into a corner, cuz you’re gonna get beat—what an incredible, physical play by Hayes (payback to Stapleton for Hayes’ first Natty against him as a true freshmen). Can’t tell you how impressive (and important) this play was/is). Did any JMU player make a play even close to comparable as this?

There is no doubt he saved a touchdown and 4 points. It was a play that unfortunately will and to some extent already has faded in light of the dramatic offensive plays and the pick by Hendricks.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Default JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    There is no doubt he saved a touchdown and 4 points. It was a play that unfortunately will and to some extent already has faded in light of the dramatic offensive plays and the pick by Hendricks.
    As a defense guy, it will never fade for me, nor will Jimmy’s interception—which happened directly in front of me (as did the fake FG). Awesome!! I’m not sure peeps appreciate just how difficult both those plays were, with Hayes’ be the more difficult one. Ironically, Jimmy blew his coverage assignment on Hayes’ play and abandoned his coverage on the pick play.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Somebody already mentioned Hankey's 17 tackles in the title game (10 solo) - not sure anybody mentioned that he lead the team in tackles in every playoff game though.

I like it.....
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

As a defense guy, it will never fade for me, nor will Jimmy’s interception—which happened directly in front of me (as did the fake FG). Awesome!! I’m not sure peeps appreciate just how difficult both those plays were, with Hayes’ be the more difficult one. Ironically, Jimmy blew his coverage assignment on Hayes’ play and abandoned his coverage on the pick play.

I too have watched this one over and over and over again. What a play!!! Josh Hayes is just like hypertension - the silent killer!
    Don't believe everything you think.