Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Entz's timeout on the FG attempt was brilliant as well - iced the kicker and took 3 points off the board.

James Hendricks. Player of the Game. All over the field.

Sad to see Watson not get any passes thrown his way.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

I'll give Roehl a bit of leeway being it's his first year and he had a lot of growing to do this year thankfully he has a heck of a talent in Lance to help him out. All in all pretty well game. Think sometimes need to give the short passing game some attention too though... The few rare appearances it made thru the year seemed like it was successful?!

8 in 9 years and still only checking in n at 8 losses. Looking forward to Autzen and watching bison take on the duckies!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Lance also set some single season records today. Will have to look up which ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Lance also set some single season records today. Will have to look up which ones.
    Is he our only 1000 yard rusher this year? I think Brooks got hurt before he got to 60 or whatever he needed.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

does anyone know when the fbs championship game is or whos playing? I must have missed it during the fcs championship game.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    does anyone know when the fbs championship game is or whos playing? I must have missed it during the fcs championship game.
    I missed a lot of it. Did they even mention the game actually going on or was it 100% LSU/Clemson?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    The fourth and 2 as still a pretty bad call. If you want to run Trey, that is fine, but don't go with a bunch formation and try to run it right up the middle. Either have him try to sprint around the corner, or go 3 or 4 wide and spread them out and let Trey pick a hole. That play had no chance of succeeding.
    When JMU lined up in their goal line defense, I was hoping for Entz to take a timeout and re-think that 4th down play.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    When JMU lined up in their goal line defense, I was hoping for Entz to take a timeout and re-think that 4th down play.
    I am sure many others had this thought, but considering the distance, I was hoping for the best play that was in the tool kit for getting a 2 point conversion. I thought it was equally critical at that time, so a bit disappointed in the play call.

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    I don’t care how many carries Lance had. When you’re in the Kentucky Derby, you ride your horse.

And the decision to go for and complete the successful fake field goal, coupled with the eventual win, puts Entz in the pantheon of great coaching calls of all-time.
    At least call RPO once in a while to give some options.

Entz - balls of steel on 4th down decisions this year! Unbelievable.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Since day 1 we heard about Jimmy’s football IQ absolutely clutch in his final college football play. Such a phenomenal read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just listening to him talk in post game interviews you know he is one of the smarter players on the team