Page 58 of 90 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    The Dukes recorded 74 net yards rushing on 22 attempts in the first half (3.36 ypc): 3.6 yards per carry for the game total.
    DiNucci was 11-16 passing in the first half (5-5 for 41 yards and a touchdown on the first drive).

That 17 play opening drive was impressive for JMU.
    I agree. It was bizarre to me that we had that kind of success running the ball on the first drive and suddenly decided, "Nah, we need to pass the ball. Yeah, that's the ticket."

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I pretty much agree with all of this. I had a good time talking with some JMU fans before the game—they were solid. I told them the stretch/zone runs/blocking scheme you run would give us nightmares.

Don’t understand why you didn’t exploit, but so goes college football
    Perfectly said.

Prior to the Championship game, JMU came in averaging 5.1 yards per carry. (737 carries for 3,725 yards).

I have to say making an excessive mess and expecting someone else to clean up your shit is 100% a douche bag entitled move. Period.

I had great interactions with a
    Some JMU fans during and after the game. Only a couple of shit heads but like we always say that's every fan base.

And DiNucci absolutely CAN NOT run like Lance, sorry. He can run but don't kid yourself that he can do what Lance does with hiss feet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

For the record, I love Bison fans. Some of the best I have met anywhere at any time. Standing in line to get into the game, I was talking with an elderly lady decked out in green and gold and I asked her why you all thought it necessary to bring your weather with you. She just smiled and said, "We own this place. We just like to feel at home." Hard to beat that comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    No, you're a dick. Do you get paid when there is no work to do? Think about it, dickbreath.

You can volunteer to work the snack bar or wand ticketholders or wash cars for free in the tailgate lots or pick purple and gold streamers out of the trees. I really don't give a shit. But the fact is people already get paid to do that, so be as stupid as you want. No one really cares.
    Where does this loss rank in top JMU sports moments?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

No, you're a dick. Do you get paid when there is no work to do? Think about it, dickbreath.

You can volunteer to work the snack bar or wand ticketholders or wash cars for free in the tailgate lots or pick purple and gold streamers out of the trees. I really don't give a shit. But the fact is people already get paid to do that, so be as stupid as you want. No one really cares.
    Eat shit, asshole.

There would be work to do, regardless. Why not make it easier for them by bagging your trash?

Let's say you use the toilet at restaurant. They are going to clean it regardless, but you seem like the type of person wipes his shit on the wall because they have to clean it anyway. Plus, I assume you enjoy sticking your hands in you ass and sucking your thumb.

People like you deserve to be kicked in the nuts.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I have to say making an excessive mess and expecting someone else to clean up your shit is 100% a douche bag entitled move. Period.

I had great interactions with a
    Some JMU fans during and after the game. Only a couple of shit heads but like we always say that's every fan base.

And DiNucci absolutely CAN NOT run like Lance, sorry. He can run but don't kid yourself that he can do what Lance does with hiss feet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Lance reminds me of former JMU quarterback Rodney Landers. Could run like Lance, or maybe even better, but his passing wasn't the best part of his game. Like Landers, Lance is a very good one at this level because of his running ability, but I don't see much of a future for him in the NFL where running ability is tertiary behind rocket arm and passing accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Eat shit, asshole.

There would be work to do, regardless. Why not make it easier for them by bagging your trash?

Let's say you use the toilet at restaurant. They are going to clean it regardless, but you seem like the type of person wipes his shit on the wall because they have to clean it anyway. Plus, I assume you enjoy sticking your hands in you ass and sucking your thumb.

People like you deserve to be kicked in the nuts.
    Speaking of nuts, grow a pair.

When you take your boyfriend out to eat, do you all vacuum the floor under your table, then go into the kitchen and wash your dishes?

Don't bother to answer that. I already know the answer. My next question is "why not?"

Serious question, Bisonville. Is acehole1180 the best you got?
    Last edited by bulldogg; 01-16-2020 at 01:37 PM.

Well, I tell you what, dickbreath, why don't you come over to my house and lick my ass after I take a shit. That way I don't have to buy toilet paper.
    Shit is your thing, not mine...

Enjoy second place and being a trash human, Purple.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.