Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    bulldogg out here reaching for rock bottom with his tippy toes...

How low can post-championship loss sorrow go? One man aims to find out
    For his next trick,
    Licking his own a@@hole and enjoying the taste and enjoying the money saved on toilet. Will Dinucci join in? Find out next week!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Lance reminds me of former JMU quarterback Rodney Landers. Could run like Lance, or maybe even better, but his passing wasn't the best part of his game. Like Landers, Lance is a very good one at this level because of his running ability, but I don't see much of a future for him in the NFL where running ability is tertiary behind rocket arm and passing accuracy.
    I dunno... He's currently listed as the #4 QB in his draft class. Just because he didn't have to show off his arm in this game doesn't mean he ain't got it. He's a pretty solid passer, as evidenced by both his passing stats and his game film.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Well, I tell you what, dickbreath, why don't you come over to my house and lick my ass after I take a shit. That way I don't have to buy toilet paper.

Serious question, Bisonville. Is acehole1180 the best you got?
    What is up with JMU and bathrooms? False imprisonment, teepeeing your own field, others licking your asshole to save on toilet paper?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Well, I tell you what, dickbreath, why don't you come over to my house and lick my ass after I take a shit. That way I don't have to buy toilet paper.

Serious question, Bisonville. Is acehole1180 the best you got?
    If you use a Dinucci you don't even need toilet paper. Just throw the roll in the air when your done and your ass will smell like a warm summer's breeze.

Lardsin must go!

I don't even know if bulldog could out physical a turd. Probably have to be a pretty soft one. Just like a Stapleton block.

Lardsin must go!

My .02 on litter gate- streamers are whatever, nothing.. easy to pick up.

Fucking confetti? Thats almost the same level as fucking glitter. And we all hate glitter, especially on just something small like Christmas cards. Imagine having to go down each row in each section picking those little pieces of paper up. That's a bullshit move, bulldog. The stadium is going to need to be cleaned anyways. Nobody's being put out of a job and you know it, that's just a fallback to prevent you from calling your fanbase a bunch of slobs... why make it harder for the staff with confetti stuck to the ground soaked in nasty ass spilled beer, soda or drool? I dont expect anyone to be super clean. Ndsu fans left their trash at their seats too.

GFY. There are people who actually get paid to clean up the lots. It is all included in the price you paid for your ticket. If you want to lick your tailgate area clean, that is your business, but remember you are putting someone out of work.
    Pretty much sums up the JMU fan base right here. East coast snobs, or is slobs?

Not sure if bulldog is constipated or just doing a Cignetti watching the bison play football face?

Lardsin must go!

This whole east coast JMU elitist / snob thing is pretty amusing. Harrisonburg is basically in Appalachia.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    This whole east coast JMU elitist / snob thing is pretty amusing. Harrisonburg is basically in Appalachia.
    Think it has more to do with their attitude than their exact geography.