Page 27 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

I didn't read through the thread so sorry for any repeats.

My biggest worry was coach Roehl was going to get Trey killed by running him so much.
    I thought NDSU could have opened up the playbook a little more.
    Trey seemed a little off in passing situations maybe due to the weather or jitters, but he missed plenty of open looks down the field when he decided to run instead.

IMO, this game could have been a 2-3 touchdown win, I didn't see much from JMU's defense other than one or two guys putting pressure on the Bison 0line, maybe due to all the QB runs, but regardless...
    With that much running with Trey you would think some passing lanes would be there from time to time.

With that said, 16-0...Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    Outphysicalled? JMU averaged 3.6 ypc and gave up 250+ rushing.

Listening to the pressers, they got thoroughly outcoached.
    Watch Volson (?) destroy JMU defender on the fake FG. Also appreciate the outside blocking.

I’d say we were a bit physical with them:

https://twitter.com/patmcafeeshow/st...962032641?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Watch Volson (?) destroy JMU defender on the fake FG. Also appreciate the outside blocking.

I’d say we were a bit physical with them:

https://twitter.com/patmcafeeshow/st...962032641?s=21

Cody Mauch is one hell of a blocker. Any chance he starts next year on the line?

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If you are talking about the hit around the 5 that should have been a foul for an illegal blind side block. Probably a dead ball foul because I think the runner had reached the goal line but still should have been called. Would have been enforced on the try or kickoff.

Good game by the crew though. I see JMU fans birching about no holding calls but that's because fans often don't understand what holding is. I think there was one by the Bison I saw that could have been called but none others jumped out. I want to go back see the illegal low block to see what he did.

Congrats Bison on another amazing season!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post

Then, on the last play of the game, I have no explanation why a coach with a stud like Latrele Palmer in the backfield,
    ..........Who?!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    If you are talking about the hit around the 5 that should have been a foul for an illegal blind side block. Probably a dead ball foul because I think the runner had reached the goal line but still should have been called. Would have been enforced on the try or kickoff.

Good game by the crew though. I see JMU fans birching about no holding calls but that's because fans often don't understand what holding is. I think there was one by the Bison I saw that could have been called but none others jumped out. I want to go back see the illegal low block to see what he did.

Congrats Bison on another amazing season!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    How is that an illegal bind side block? 67 gets farther down field turns around and blocks him shoulder to shoulder? And 6 is at the one yard line. Unless your referring to another play then the fake fg or another player besides 67.

Lardsin must go!

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Cody Mauch is one hell of a blocker. Any chance he starts next year on the line?
    Cody is listed as a backup tackle. He would have to beat out Dillon Radunz or Cordell Volson to start. We have less depth at guard.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

And most of the time when you get blind sided you don't land flat on your back.

I let a lot slide but indy bison when down a few notches in my book with that comment. Typical know it all zebra.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    https://twitter.com/ryanmholloway/st...164562945?s=21

Here’s a cool video of Jimmy’s interception. You can hear someone yelling “pick, pick” I assume it’s in reference to the pick play

Im pretty sure they ran this play on the 1st drive as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Cody is listed as a backup tackle. He would have to beat out Dillon Radunz or Cordell Volson to start. We have less depth at guard.
    Thinking more along the lines of sliding Volson inside and putting Cody at tackle.