Page 60 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Purple. You sound mad.
    Not at all. Just trying to save a little money on toilet paper. Every penny counts these days.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    GFY. There are people who actually get paid to clean up the lots. It is all included in the price you paid for your ticket. If you want to lick your tailgate area clean, that is your business, but remember you are putting someone out of work.
    Wow. Not sure where this attitude lies in your community, but in mine it's unbelievably rude.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

For the record, I love Bison fans. Some of the best I have met anywhere at any time. Standing in line to get into the game, I was talking with an elderly lady decked out in green and gold and I asked her why you all thought it necessary to bring your weather with you. She just smiled and said, "We own this place. We just like to feel at home." Hard to beat that comeback.
    This bison fan thinks you're an @$$hole.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Wow. Not sure where this attitude lies in your community, but in mine it's unbelievably rude.
    Well, then the next time you go out to dinner you should volunteer to go wash your dishes in the kitchen. After all, you got them all messy with your crazy enjoyment of the food you paid for. To hell with those stupid pricks being paid to wash your dishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    This bison fan thinks you're an @$$hole.
    This bison fan IS an asshole.

Well, then the next time you go out to dinner you should volunteer to go wash your dishes in the kitchen. After all, you got them all messy with your crazy enjoyment of the food you paid for. To hell with those stupid pricks being paid to wash your dishes.
    You should talk nicer about your old quarterback DiNucci. What he'd ever to do you? Throw a championship game away or something?

Not at all. Just trying to save a little money on toilet paper. Every penny counts these days.
    Just scoot your ass on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What he'd ever to do you?
    Never post drunk!

bulldogg out here reaching for rock bottom with his tippy toes...

How low can post-championship loss sorrow go? One man aims to find out

Lance reminds me of former JMU quarterback Rodney Landers. Could run like Lance, or maybe even better, but his passing wasn't the best part of his game. Like Landers, Lance is a very good one at this level because of his running ability, but I don't see much of a future for him in the NFL where running ability is tertiary behind rocket arm and passing accuracy.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1167896528221954048

First game of the season, this bomb traveled 55 yards through the air and goes for 6. Pretty good arm strength and accuracy for a 19 year old.