Page 55 of 90 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Been reading some of the JMU fan board they are complaining about the holding. I have only watched the first series and Tuscka was held big time on the td play but no mention of that
    Have you ever read any opponents message board after we play them? "NDSU holds all the time!" Its almost like people don't understand what holding is...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Have you ever read any opponents message board after we play them? "NDSU holds all the time!" Its almost like people don't understand what holding is...
    Yes i do and it does get sickening Even if it is holding they act like they get called for it every time

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Note for the future: download the Tunein app. You will be able to access Bison1660 through the app and can pause to sync Culhane’s PxP with the live video.
    I need to do this....I can't believe I haven't yet.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Is Tunein a pay app? I know sometimes there are multiple versions of apps with some free and some not.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Is Tunein a pay app? I know sometimes there are multiple versions of apps with some free and some not.
    The app itself is free, but i believe you can upgrade for a fee. The free app is enough if you want to sync the TV and radio. I do for every game I watch at home. KVLY on the TV, Jeff and Phil on the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    The app itself is free, but i believe you can upgrade for a fee. The free app is enough if you want to sync the TV and radio. I do for every game I watch at home. KVLY on the TV, Jeff and Phil on the radio.
    Premium gets you things like pro sports PXP and stuff. The Free app streams Bison 1660 (and The Fox) and has a pause feature.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    or that their own team is using similar technique and the officials will call it on either team if it is illegal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EightyfourBison View Post
    I think Jeff does a great job. I remember when he came to NDSU. He was prepared! He talked about past teams and players like he was the one that had been calling the games. If you want a better appreciation of what he does with the Bison games just listen to the radio pxp of the school up north for 10 min.
    Ditto! I liked Scotty too but thought his catchphrase, "My oh my!" was too contrived.
    Last edited by Bisman; 01-16-2020 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Good grief, it's been too long of a day, not sure what I was thinking.

They were down by 9 after the touchdown, 15 prior. That chart is a bit hard to read, but still looks like it may be a wash.
    Here's the full article that the chart is from. It gives a little more context and is easier to read.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...or-2-for-real/
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I also think that JEff could borrow "My oh My" and I dont BELIEVE anyone would scoff. In fact I was expecting it the last 3 title games, and I almost felt "robbed" for not having it in a way
    As a tribute to Scotty, I would love for Culhane to say “My oh my!” one time a year: when the Frisco clock hits zero. Or, if we ever lose a playoff game to end our season, say it in a slow, drawn out dejected voice ala Scotty when the Bison had a miscue.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.