Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The me that wrote that post is dead.

The new normal killed him.
    That you wore pants.

Default Re: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    That you wore pants.
    Feels like an aeon ago.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Listen, Greenfield. JMU hatred is one of the only things I have left. Let me have this.
    No worries brother. I was just a little concerned for your state of mind given the ‘rona, the isolation and all. But take heart, if you are finding yourself partially of fully devoid of despair and frustration, and you are not a golfer (by definition, duh), we are here for you. Feel free to reach out and talk to all of us here.

Still, I question the direction of your ire toward the Nooch. I would have rather thought you might focus your disdain on the the brothers Rapelton. Just the thought of them and how Josh “Hit Man” Hayes savaged those two monkeys in the champs game gives me goose bumps.

But there were many plays that merit fond reflection: the Josh Hayes mugging of the Rapletons, the Radunz twofer at the goal line, the T Lance and co herd forward play in response to the opening drive, the T Lance run to open the third, the Jimmy Football fake FG, the Jimmy Football robbery to end the game. Ahhhh, it seems like so long ago and yet it all remains so sweet...

Reminds me so much of E. Stick running around on the south end of the field in ‘17 to end that game.

Ahhhhh, memories.

I sincerely hope your mental state is good brother. Remember. If you feel normal or well, we are here for you. Don’t let the ‘rona get you down. We can do a much better job of that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    No worries brother. I was just a little concerned for your state of mind given the ‘rona, the isolation and all. But take heart, if you are finding yourself partially of fully devoid of despair and frustration, and you are not a golfer (by definition, duh), we are here for you. Feel free to reach out and talk to all of us here.

Still, I question the direction of your ire toward the Nooch. I would have rather thought you might focus your disdain on the the brothers Rapelton. Just the thought of them and how Josh “Hit Man” Hayes savaged those two monkeys in the champs game gives me goose bumps.

But there were many plays that merit fond reflection: the Josh Hayes mugging of the Rapletons, the Radunz twofer at the goal line, the T Lance and co herd forward play in response to the opening drive, the T Lance run to open the third, the Jimmy Football fake FG, the Jimmy Football robbery to end the game. Ahhhh, it seems like so long ago and yet it all remains so sweet...

Reminds me so much of E. Stick running around on the south end of the field in ‘17 to end that game.

Ahhhhh, memories.

I sincerely hope your mental state is good brother. Remember. If you feel normal or well, we are here for you. Don’t let the ‘rona get you down. We can do a much better job of that.

If you have Xanax you have to share.

Ahhhhh, memories.

I appreciate the support. I submit for consideration... the postgame presser following the ‘19 Championship, in which the Rapleton responded with class and Fucktwit Nooch told us that the Bison “didn’t win but ‘the Dookies’ beat themselves”... If it pleases the court, can my hatred be warranted?

I await the courts decision, your honor.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    If you have Xanax you have to share.
    Quantities are limited. Besides, single malt gives one a much warmer feeling and we’ve got lots of that. Oh, well, better get here sooner rather than later.

Quantities are limited. Besides, single malt gives one a much warmer feeling and we’ve got lots of that. Oh, well, better get here sooner rather than later.
    Might want to slow your roll on the single malts if you’re an islay person. Ferries are transporting essentials only. Distilleries are on the island but bottling is on the mainland.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Booze would break my diet (day 6o+) but there’s no carbs in Xanax.

I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I appreciate the support. I submit for consideration... the postgame presser following the ‘19 Championship, in which the Rapleton responded with class and Fucktwit Nooch told us that the Bison “didn’t win but ‘the Dookies’ beat themselves”... If it pleases the court, can my hatred be warranted?

I await the courts decision, your honor.
    This court can and does well appreciate the indictment of such behavior. At the same time it must be noted that said behavior mounted no material affront to the 2019 Bison FB team nor the program as a whole. Rather these were simply the ramblings of a vanquished foe who no longer bore the restraints of fielty to program. His innate lack of culture was exposed in this moment.

As infuriating as the comment may have been it’s fundamental untruth yields no dent to the armor of the Bison. It’s a very minor slight and it seems incumbent on those of us with superior culture to consider that the resultant damage was inconsequential if not outright immeasurable.

... ah hell, what am I saying? He’s a turd. Fffffuckem.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Might want to slow your roll on the single malts if you’re an islay person. Ferries are transporting essentials only. Distilleries are on the island but bottling is on the mainland.
    Thanks for the heads up. I’m a highlands boy.