Page 59 of 90 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Speaking of leaving garbage all over the place for somebody else to clean up...

Not a good look, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Lance reminds me of former JMU quarterback Rodney Landers. Could run like Lance, or maybe even better, but his passing wasn't the best part of his game. Like Landers, Lance is a very good one at this level because of his running ability, but I don't see much of a future for him in the NFL where running ability is tertiary behind rocket arm and passing accuracy.
    Well then you just haven’t watched him enough, or, keep your day job because NFL scout ain’t for you.

Here at NDSU we have recently seen what the NFL considers draft worthy. ... As I said, keep your day job.
    Don't believe everything you think.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No, you're a dick. Do you get paid when there is no work to do? Think about it, dickbreath.

You can volunteer to work the snack bar or wand ticketholders or wash cars for free in the tailgate lots or pick purple and gold streamers out of the trees. I really don't give a shit. But the fact is people already get paid to do that, so be as stupid as you want. No one really cares.
    I'm down with this. Let's party at your house, we'll behave the way you do. We'll see if your wife can change your mind. Does she own a tire iron, cause that's what it would take to get through to a troglodyte like you.

Be cool to see NDSU see opponent go for 2, turnover, and NDSU runs it back for 2.

That would be a fun new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lance reminds me of former JMU quarterback Rodney Landers. Could run like Lance, or maybe even better, but his passing wasn't the best part of his game. Like Landers, Lance is a very good one at this level because of his running ability, but I don't see much of a future for him in the NFL where running ability is tertiary behind rocket arm and passing accuracy.
    I laugh when people already claiming Lance has no nfl future. He’s a freaking FRESHMAN!!! And he has a rocket arm. Accuracy needs work but the coaches all year but him in a position to not make mistakes so he rarely showed off his arm.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Speaking of leaving garbage all over the place for somebody else to clean up...

Not a good look, guys.
    I tried sending you a PM, but your mailbox is full.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    I laugh when people already claiming Lance has no nfl future. He’s a freaking FRESHMAN!!! And he has a rocket arm. Accuracy needs work but the coaches all year but him in a position to not make mistakes so he rarely showed off his arm.
    One doesn't lead the FCS in passing efficiency being inaccurate.

I agree. It was bizarre to me that we had that kind of success running the ball on the first drive and suddenly decided, "Nah, we need to pass the ball. Yeah, that's the ticket."
    Well according to the data JMU ran the ball twice as many plays as they passed it. In the process they were less effective against the NDSU defense than half of the MVFC.

So there’s that. But it’s just data and not your opinion.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Well, I tell you what, dickbreath, why don't you come over to my house and lick my ass after I take a shit. That way I don't have to buy toilet paper.

Serious question, Bisonville. Is acehole1180 the best you got?
    Purple. You sound mad.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    I'm down with this. Let's party at your house, we'll behave the way you do. We'll see if your wife can change your mind. Does she own a tire iron, cause that's what it would take to get through to a troglodyte like you.
    WTF? Never post drunk, douchenozzle.