Page 53 of 90 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: JMU Post-Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Note for the future: download the SoundCloud app. You will be able to access Bison1660 through the app and can pause to sync Culhane’s PxP with the live video.
    This the only way I do it. With Tunein. I never listen to the TV.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This the only way I do it. With Tunein. I never listen to the TV.
    Correction, yes Tunein app! Soundcloud stuck in my head trying to find audio replays.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    If someone mentioned it, I missed it. Did JMU trash the tailgate lots like they did the last two times they were there? Or did their mothers make them pick up after themselves this time?
    I want to comment on this. When we left the field, we went up through the JMU section and out by the JMU parking lot. Walking through their stadium section was abhorrent! Their area was completely littered with streamers and confetti and trash. You could take a peek down every aisle and see very clearly where the JMU fans sat and where the NDSU fans sat (towards ends). It was disgusting.

Then, walking on the North side of the stadium, the parking lot trees were full of streamers, which I'd highly doubt were cleared off. It was a disgusting area and once again, their fanbase is low class when it comes to cleaning up after themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Correction, yes Tunein app! Soundcloud stuck in my head trying to find audio replays.
    This is the way I do it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    I want to comment on this. When we left the field, we went up through the JMU section and out by the JMU parking lot. Walking through their stadium section was abhorrent! Their area was completely littered with streamers and confetti and trash. You could take a peek down every aisle and see very clearly where the JMU fans sat and where the NDSU fans sat (towards ends). It was disgusting.

Then, walking on the North side of the stadium, the parking lot trees were full of streamers, which I'd highly doubt were cleared off. It was a disgusting area and once again, their fanbase is low class when it comes to cleaning up after themselves.
    Not surprised at all.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Agreed. Just because he's not Scotty, doesn't mean he isn't good.
    For the most part I agree. Unfortunately, the catch phrase is just absolutely awful for me. I think it is new this year. Very awkward and seems really forced to me.
    Insert something clever here...

Come on guys, we need pictures!

I unfortunately got into their line going into the stadium. One of them blew a confetti cannon and I asked, very loudly "who's going to clean that up?" I got dirty looks.

Fucking trash.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Their cleaning ladies will come by later, I'm sure
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Agreed. Just because he's not Scotty, doesn't mean he isn't good.
    Yes JEff's voice goes way up when hes excited, but so did Scottys, haha. Most peoples voices do. Its actually pretty rare to NOT do that. Paul Allen and Chris Fowler are maybe the only 2 that I know of where they DONT do that! I actually think Jeff is pretty good- especially at the play by play aspect. Obviously everyone can improve but (gasp) I also thought the same thing about Scotty.

I also think that JEff could borrow "My oh My" and I dont BELIEVE anyone would scoff. In fact I was expecting it the last 3 title games, and I almost felt "robbed" for not having it in a way
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS